• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Stunning Redhead Lucy Loves Being Tickled! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
This is an early preview for my first clip with new model Lucy. Lucy is a dancer companion of Kirstie. She's also stunning with an awesome body and some of the longest legs I've ever seen! She was a lot of fun and it turned out that she loved being tickled as well, mumore so than any other model I've worked with.

jfvc.jpg

fup6.jpg

:wub:

The scene is kind of unusual as she was actually loving it and asking me to tickle her more :) She does have cute reactions and a very sexy giggle, though this one is more pleasure than torture so may not appeal to everyone! Personally I think Lucy is great and very hot. I hope that others like her too - please let me know what you think! This first clip will be in the UK Tickling store shortly.

ybnm.jpg

xhkp.jpg

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/share/E1EAD55D5BF6C78A1FF6E635886E1571
or:
http://www.multiupload.nl/SJ3EVK9BWB

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 397
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 364
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 350
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 789
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 398
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 410
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 394
I like it when the lee is into it. Great preview.
Hopefully we see Lucy in more videos.

Wow, this woman is gorgeous from head to toe! Love those redheads!

Why is multiupload saying the file doesn't exist anymore, and why is my computer blocking the download from rapidshare saying that there is a virus attached to it?

great vid, this is the 2nd redhead you tickled on UKtickling correct? cause i remember you did a tickle session with a redhead named Faith Johnson

Why is multiupload saying the file doesn't exist anymore, and why is my computer blocking the download from rapidshare saying that there is a virus attached to it?

The file's still there. There's no virus attached to it or to rapidshare...you've reported this problem with quite a few downloads and the only thing I can suggest is disabling your antivirus to be honest, as it doesn't seem to like free file hosts!

great vid, this is the 2nd redhead you tickled on UKtickling correct? cause i remember you did a tickle session with a redhead named Faith Johnson

Thanks there's actually quite a lot of others - Scarlot, Jade, Cat, Sophia Smith, Sophie Nova to name a few from recent times. I don't think Lucy or Faith are natural redheads to be fair! :)

Thanks there's actually quite a lot of others - Scarlot, Jade, Cat, Sophia Smith, Sophie Nova to name a few from recent times. I don't think Lucy or Faith are natural redheads to be fair! :)

No, Faith was definitely not 100% natural in all departments but she definitely looked amazing.

o yea i forgot about those girls lol :p

Weird I can download it now from rapidshare no problems. I only have Norton so I don't know why it would have thought this was a virus the other day. I figured someone could have attached a virus to your file and I just wanted to warn other people in case it was a legitimate threat. Can't wait to see this hottie and how ticklish she is.

Weird I can download it now from rapidshare no problems. I only have Norton so I don't know why it would have thought this was a virus the other day. I figured someone could have attached a virus to your file and I just wanted to warn other people in case it was a legitimate threat. Can't wait to see this hottie and how ticklish she is.

Rapidshare's safe to download from but I'm afraid false alarms are pretty common with security software like Norton - you might need to lower your security settings and see whether that helps in future!

Lucy is very pretty with a hot body!
I love her attitude about being tickled!
I like her feet but her toenails need a better paint job!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

It's nice to see someone that actually enjoys tickling, it's a breath of fresh air! Great vid!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back