• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Three Girls Feet Tickled - Holly, Monica & Kirstie! (M/FFF, NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Three Girls Feet Tickled - Holly, Monica & Kirstie! (M/FFF, NYLON, BARE)

Here's a preview for the first of several new tickling clips featuring the awesomely ticklish threesome of Holly, Monica (Jane) and newcomer Kirstie! This one has all three girls side-by-side for a very crazy foot tickle session :)

image33x.jpg

:wub:

Monica and Holly are extremely ticklish anyway (obviously!) but I didn't actually know whether Kirstie would be ticklish or not until we started. I had a pretty good idea as she suddenly became pretty nervous, but didn't realise she'd be as ticklish as she was! She's probably the worst of the three as she almost jumps off the sofa when her feet are touched :)

image42jm.jpg

This one was pretty funny as the girls were laughing at each other (especially at Kirstie!) all the way through. Kirstie also promised she was going to 'go all out' on Monica when they tickled each other afterwards, which may have been a mistake considering how ticklish she was herself ;) The F/FF scenes will be coming up next - this one's in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1600364428/Three girl feet HD sample.wmv
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/f3a7r1nk3

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 388
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 352
  • Image58.jpg
    Image58.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 561
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image35.jpg
    Image35.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 380
  • Image36.jpg
    Image36.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 311
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Image43.jpg
    Image43.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 313
:2poke:

Attachments

• Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 361
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Image59.jpg
    Image59.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Image61.jpg
    Image61.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 373
WOW!!!!....Loving the new model Kirstie. would love to see her barefeet oiled and tickled POV style :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I have to say it worth logging in every day just to see your new clips...makes my day...Jane/Monica is great and so is the new girl...

Love the clip. Do you have any sessions coming up with Holly?

Great download. Wonderful clip, wonderful.

really enjoyed this. 3 very attractive ladies, and ticklish as hell on their feet! dream stuff. i esp. liked the one in the middle and the blonde, is she kiristie?

steve

really enjoyed this. 3 very attractive ladies, and ticklish as hell on their feet! dream stuff. i esp. liked the one in the middle and the blonde, is she kiristie?

steve

Left to right: Kirstie, Monica, Holly.

REALLY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Turtle,

I have told you and told you how I was going to support your site and for one reason or another that promise has fallen through. Well that ends today. I am going to join and review your site. I appreciate what you have done for this community. Unfortunately I can only do the one month membership but hey at least its something :)

BTW, any chance you could snag Dannie Harwood for another clip ;-)
Thanks,
K

Last edited:
I have to say it worth logging in every day just to see your new clips...makes my day...Jane/Monica is great and so is the new girl...
really? i find them so commercial and mundane that i usually give them a miss. the only time i take a look is just to check ...hope on hope that he improves and makes a real effort one day.. plus the english pub ladette accents and feel to them don't do anything for me. for me these aren't real girls...just english glamour models in turtlboys flat above the chip shop.

Hello Turtle,

I have told you and told you how I was going to support your site and for one reason or another that promise has fallen through. Well that ends today. I am going to join and review your site. I appreciate what you have done for this community. Unfortunately I can only do the one month membership but hey at least its something :)

BTW, any chance you could snag Dannie Harwood for another clip ;-)
Thanks,
K

Thanks for your support kcantankerous :)

Yes, I already have - Dannii is due to come back for another shoot in two weeks time...it's her first tickle shoot for three and a half years and maybe the only one for some time as it's costing a hell of a lot :) ...custom clip requests for this one are welcome!

Hey Turtle,

I am a foot man so the typical nylons to bare would work. You can definitely work in some upper body like your traditional clips. Dude I'd love to see Alex Adam's tickle the shit out of her (I'd hate to see the budget for that lol). Anyways anything you put together will be fine with me. I'm enjoying the site so far.

Thanks,

K

Hey Turtle,

I am a foot man so the typical nylons to bare would work. You can definitely work in some upper body like your traditional clips. Dude I'd love to see Alex Adam's tickle the shit out of her (I'd hate to see the budget for that lol). Anyways anything you put together will be fine with me. I'm enjoying the site so far.

Thanks,

K

Glad you're enjoying the site :) I was actually meaning custom clips to help re-coup some of the costs of the shoot, but I'm sure I'll be doing what you described anyway - minus the F/F!

Looking forward to it, I didn't know you did custom clips please elaborate :)

Turtle, tell us you're going to get Kirstie alone...and give her the torture!

Dude, you HAVE to get Kirstie back for some alone time... hahaha

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back