• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Is the interview with Sophia Lee going to be released soon?
Some samples of the lovely Sophia, who returned for another shoot last week - some great scenes with a new position that worked really well! ;) One of these should be coming up this week

We also did a little interview for the site:

Both clips look awesome. The reactions to the armpit tickling looks off the chart! Love the bondage you use on that bench, just leaves the underarms so vulnerable :)

It was - Katie's scene was ridiculous..I don't think I've ever seen anyone swear so much in that space of time (in two languages!) :D

I have no idea how ticklish Tammy Oldham is but I definitely think she'd make a fabulous tickler.

As for those who'd like to see Kimberley shoot with you, I must commend them on their excellent taste ;)

Had the shoot with Kimberley today, but unfortunately she wasn't ticklish :( we did try everything but really got very little reaction at all I'm sorry to say!

Tammy on the other hand was very ticklish...she'd told me that she loves having her feet tickled so I actually thought her reactions might not be that great but I was wrong! She loved the gentle tickling but harder tickling definitely had her cracking up and her armpits are insane!

Not only does she love having her feet tickled but it turns out she's a manic tickler and has a genuine thing for other girls' feet too..she certainly enjoyed Tammie's! ;)

Had the shoot with Kimberley today, but unfortunately she wasn't ticklish :( we did try everything but really got very little reaction at all I'm sorry to say!

Tammy on the other hand was very ticklish...she'd told me that she loves having her feet tickled so I actually thought her reactions might not be that great but I was wrong! She loved the gentle tickling but harder tickling definitely had her cracking up and her armpits are insane!

Not only does she love having her feet tickled but it turns out she's a manic tickler and has a genuine thing for other girls' feet too..she certainly enjoyed Tammie's! ;)

:( :( :( :( :( :(

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It just goes to show how unpredictable these things are (Having done my own "research" I've found a number of models who were surprised they weren't as ticklish as they thought - I'm sticking to the one who can be tickled for hours and laughs continuously and more occasionally the insanely ticklish one who I'm worried will require medical assistance...). At least I was right about Tammy being a fabulous tickler. Rachel Taylor said Tammy was the person she'd like to make a tickling clip with as basically she's just a ball of sexy energy.

Pity Kimberely wasn't ticklish, still looks amazing tho. Tammy's clip is gonna be so hot. She looks incredible, especially strapped to that board and the news that her underarms are insanely ticklish makes her even more of a favourite! What did she think to the shoot? Hope she's happy to come back for more :)

Pity Kimberely wasn't ticklish, still looks amazing tho. Tammy's clip is gonna be so hot. She looks incredible, especially strapped to that board and the news that her underarms are insanely ticklish makes her even more of a favourite! What did she think to the shoot? Hope she's happy to come back for more :)

She loved all of it - she'll be back I'm sure :) I've been a little delayed with new releases lately due to other work commitments but this one will finally be out tonight!

Hey turtleboy, hope your well, will there be any more new releases with helen gibson on the horizon ?!! Love that girl !! Keep up the good work mate !!

Hey turtleboy, hope your well, will there be any more new releases with helen gibson on the horizon ?!! Love that girl !! Keep up the good work mate !!

Thanks - she'll be on the members site soon :)

A very hot shoot with Izzy last week including a bed-spread scene with crazier reactions than I think I've ever seen with her! Here's some samples from the first of the new clips we did:

Is the Katie bead-spread clip coming out soon? It looks great.

Is the Katie bead-spread clip coming out soon? It looks great.

Should be out in the next week or so - it's a long clip and needs quite a bit of editing down! (especially since she threw me across the floor a couple of times ;))

Some pics of Rachelle's hot new scenes from her shoot earlier. Definitely her most intense clips so far (and that's saying something after her last shoot) I actually couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying a couple of times and when I asked her about she wasn't sure herself!

Rachelle is gorgeous. She looks incredible in that bed scene. What a lovely body, her skin looks so soft and her breasts and arse are fantastic :) Would love to see her tickled by Kiki, think she would really make her squeal or maybe Sophia Smith, they'd look great together! :D

Last edited:
Looking good! Any new shoots on the horizon? See you're following Lacey Jay and Felicity Hill.

Rachelle is gorgeous. She looks incredible in that bed scene. What a lovely body, her skin looks so soft and her breasts and arse are fantastic :) Would love to see her tickled by Kiki, think she would really make her squeal or maybe Sophia Smith, they'd look great together! :D

It's a killer scene - it should be out tonight hopefully. Rachelle described that one and the face-down scene as worse than when Tillie tickled her (which is saying something!) :)

Some samples of Briony and Sarah last week - they were a great combo...Briony was nervous about doing the tickling and about being tickled..Sarah was just a mean tickler though. Her nails were pretty lethal too!

Some fantastic new models in this week's shoots...

Thursday:

Stunning adult model Jasmine Jae!

Friday:

Gorgeous Felicity Hill...

and the always awesome Ayla :)

Saturday:

A return visit for the lovely Sophia

*EDIT*
Forgot to add that I've just launched my new clipstore as well:

www.ukfoottease.com

...it's all for the foot fans!! :)

Last edited:
Really hope Felicity Hill is ticklish! :fingerscrossed: Also any chance Danielle will make a return?

Looks a great line up for this week TB. Any chance of tickling Sophia in the double stocks?

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back