• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Kiki looking mega-hot from last week's shoot - the stretched out black 'dress' scene is the most intense one I've done with her (I think) Kiki's tough and she always says she likes to be tickled hard but this one was a little much even for her at times..the reactions were crazy! It reminded me of the extreme scene I did with Rachelle recently - something about that table at the minute! :D

Kiki still looks as hot as ever, thanks for sharing the pics TB

More of this month's antics....Rhianna meets Angelina!

:excited::excited:
Nice! Unless I'm mistaken it looks like Angelina lost a tickle challenge. That lovely lady can never get tickled enough if you ask me.

Harmony looks great and the Kiki clip looks amazing. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love seeing her tickled that hard, especially when she's writhing on that table.u ever tried that toothbrush on her nipples? Her body is fantastic, she is so fit. Would love a go at those lovely pits and ribs too :D

:excited::excited:
Nice! Unless I'm mistaken it looks like Angelina lost a tickle challenge. That lovely lady can never get tickled enough if you ask me.

Thanks - it wasn't actually a challenge this time but two seperate clips. Rhianna did a great job tickling her though!

Harmony looks great and the Kiki clip looks amazing. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love seeing her tickled that hard, especially when she's writhing on that table.u ever tried that toothbrush on her nipples? Her body is fantastic, she is so fit. Would love a go at those lovely pits and ribs too :D

Thanks TR :)

Hello turtle boy when's Sam Tye returning?

I don't know I'm afraid - I can't say for sure that she will be!

Once again, lots of new shoots to preview...including some very good scenes filmed last week! Here's the first of them, featuring newcomer Lottie. She's stunning and very ticklish :)

The little spots on her belly are insect bites btw - she doesn't have measles!

Once again, lots of new shoots to preview...including some very good scenes filmed last week! Here's the first of them, featuring newcomer Lottie. She's stunning and very ticklish :)

The little spots on her belly are insect bites btw - she doesn't have measles!

Lottie looks hot TB, she has that kind of first timer/what the hell have I let myself in for kind of look on her

Looks very promising indeed. For a production to keep up with the quality after many years, my hat goes off to you.

Lottie looks hot TB, she has that kind of first timer/what the hell have I let myself in for kind of look on her

Funny fact - she was v nervous about shooting and actually asked if there was any way of doing the shoot without foot tickling as she can't stand having her feet touched at all (like Rachelle)...she was cured by the end though! ;)

Looks very promising indeed. For a production to keep up with the quality after many years, my hat goes off to you.

Thanks for the compliment jujimbo :)

Some more from last week...a return visit from Hannah

She also met Ayla! Ayla lost a challenge to Hannah (she had to get through 4 minutes of tickling without swearing) and got the forfeit...I couldn't not allow her get own back though of course :D This was a very loud scene - we had to take a chance and let the ballgag come out!

I may have mentioned that things have been busy lately! Here's some more - a return from Carla and her amazing feet:

Carla's friend Sophie had come along in the car to keep her company on the drive and she really wanted to bring her in for a quick tickle scene...I decided to give it a go. She was pretty shy - I don't think she knew what hit her! :)

Lottie is ridiculously stunning.

It almost doesn't matter if she's ticklish - she needs to be a tickler!
(Shirt off, suntan nylons with no shoes, of course!)

She has such a devilish, really unique skin and hair color......I think you may be able to create another "famous" tickler along the Priscilla lines, if she becomes a good tickler.

Lottie is ridiculously stunning.

It almost doesn't matter if she's ticklish - she needs to be a tickler!
(Shirt off, suntan nylons with no shoes, of course!)

She has such a devilish, really unique skin and hair color......I think you may be able to create another "famous" tickler along the Priscilla lines, if she becomes a good tickler.

Thanks Mabus :)

Still more from the last couple of weeks' shoots! This time it's Lizzy - you may remember her from her debut appearance last year...she was very popular but quit modelling altogether for personal reasons right after our shoot and so I didn't think she'd ever be back. Luckily, she's returned looking more gorgeous than ever - she really is stunning and crazy-ticklish! :)

The really strange thing is that I ended up shooting with her again exactly one year to the day after our first shoot! Lizzy noted the date and appointed out that it was the same date last year :)

Wow! Where to start?? Lottie looks fabulous. Such a beautiful body and lovely skin. Those breasts are awesome too! Hope she comes back soon. Hannah looks great naked and love the look of the Ayla ff scene. Carly is hot and I love the clips where they tickle their friends, would be great to see more of that! But Lizzie!! Fantastic, so glad she came back. She is so beautiful and such a gorgeous body. Will you get her in again soon do you think? Would love a bedspread scene or to see her perfect pits lotioned. So much to enjoy!! :)

Thanks Mabus :)

Still more from the last couple of weeks' shoots! This time it's Lizzy - you may remember her from her debut appearance last year...she was very popular but quit modelling altogether for personal reasons right after our shoot and so I didn't think she'd ever be back. Luckily, she's returned looking more gorgeous than ever - she really is stunning and crazy-ticklish! :)

The really strange thing is that I ended up shooting with her again exactly one year to the day after our first shoot! Lizzy noted the date and appointed out that it was the same date last year :)

This begs the question (or two or three!)...which will probably take a while to answer! You have models who come back, again and again and again, and some who have returned from
long ago:

1. Which models LOVED it, and are having fun?

2. Which models hated it.....and either: A. quit and never came back, or B. hated it...but still, come back for more?

3. Have any of your models ever had a ticking fetish? (Maybe that's why they'd come back again and again!)

...on a side note/compliment, Rhianna is a gorgeous tickler, especially in pantyhose, shoes off! She really seems to enjoy it, laughing as she tickles Angelica....wow.

This begs the question (or two or three!)...which will probably take a while to answer! You have models who come back, again and again and again, and some who have returned from
long ago:

1. Which models LOVED it, and are having fun?

2. Which models hated it.....and either: A. quit and never came back, or B. hated it...but still, come back for more?

3. Have any of your models ever had a ticking fetish? (Maybe that's why they'd come back again and again!)

...on a side note/compliment, Rhianna is a gorgeous tickler, especially in pantyhose, shoes off! She really seems to enjoy it, laughing as she tickles Angelica....wow.

Thanks Mabus...I'll do my best to answer these!

1. Most of them..nearly all models love the shoots and have a lot of fun - which is why so many keep getting in touch and wanting to shoot. Honestly, if a model clearly doesn't have fun on a shoot or finds it unpleasant then I am not likely to ask them back. They are different to most other shoots (even other fetish shoots) and all the laughter generally creates a sense of euphoria which (I am often told) lasts throughout the rest of the day. Most models enjoy doing two-girl shoots as well particularly with models they know, since there's a lot of fun to be had in tickling each other.

2. As a rule, the most ticklish models tend to be the ones that really enjoy shooting...the shoots are less fun where models aren't that ticklish. They will usually feel bad that we aren't getting good content and so are less likely to ask to shoot again. Some models really hate being tickled but still enjoy shooting - just last week, Lizzie informed me that she'd rather be punched in the face than tickled most of the time! Very rarely will a model actually have a bad experience and not want to come back. Off the top of my head, I can think of Cat (friend of Izzy's), Katie and Samantha who all did one shoot and couldn't do another. In the case of Cat and Sam, I had to stop the shoot early as I wasn't comfortable with how upset it made them. Katie enjoyed the shoot but had a panic attack afterwards. In all, I think I've worked with around 200-300 models, so 3 fails isn't too bad :) Of the other models that don't come back, it is usually just that either I don't get around to it or that they quit modelling, get a new job etc

3. I've never met any with a specific tickling fetish although some have other fetishes, bondage, spanking etc..Vivienne did say that tickling is one of her kinks (as a ler and lee) and it certainly turns her on, but she has so many other kinks I don't know that it really counts! One thing I've learned over the last few years is that a lot of people really love tickling without having a fetish and that most of them don't realise how much they love it until they've tried it :)

Great clips you make! :)

How do you select your models? You just ask them straight away? :)

Do you contact models for a shoot if we give you some models names?

Wow! Where to start?? Lottie looks fabulous. Such a beautiful body and lovely skin. Those breasts are awesome too! Hope she comes back soon. Hannah looks great naked and love the look of the Ayla ff scene. Carly is hot and I love the clips where they tickle their friends, would be great to see more of that! But Lizzie!! Fantastic, so glad she came back. She is so beautiful and such a gorgeous body. Will you get her in again soon do you think? Would love a bedspread scene or to see her perfect pits lotioned. So much to enjoy!! :)

Thanks TR - yes I hope to get Lizzy in again soon!

Great clips you make! :)

How do you select your models? You just ask them straight away? :)

Do you contact models for a shoot if we give you some models names?

Thanks vp, I get contacted by models, post ads and sometimes contact them myself. I can't guarantee that I'll contact a model but you can always feel free to send details :)

Still a load of new shoots that I haven't had time to update on - including last week's!

These are from my recent second shoot with sexy domme Vivienne. She does have an intense relationship with tickling...it turns her on but she also finds it completely unbearable! The first clip's coming up tonight..I still need to get her in as a tickler since she is a pro!

More samples from recent shoots - these are from last week with (the newly enhanced) Maisie and Katie. Some very crazy scenes with both girls as can be seen in the little sampler clip below..the first clip with Maisie will be out tonight or tomorrow!

There's still a load of new stuff to come from the last few weeks - including yesterday's re-match between Tillie and Jade, which was actually wilder than the first one (if that were possible!) :)

Attachments

• Katie and Maisie sample small.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 127
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 80
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 79
God Maisie is so hot!! Can't wait for that!! Love the bondage in Katie's clip, hope to see a lot more girls like that!! Tillie and Jade, even thinking about it is exciting!! Please tell me there was lotion involved!!! ;)

God Maisie is so hot!! Can't wait for that!! Love the bondage in Katie's clip, hope to see a lot more girls like that!! Tillie and Jade, even thinking about it is exciting!! Please tell me there was lotion involved!!! ;)

Thanks TR - here's some samples of Tillie and Jade (solo scenes)

...and the F/F scenes. Both girls were so ticklish that day that we almost didn't make it through these scenes...we had to cut all of them pretty short - I was actually really worried about Jade at the end!

Jade was in domme mode this time ;)

Turtleboy,

Are the photos available on your membership site actual photos or are they still grabs from videos as you post here?

They are photos as opposed to screen grabs and are seperate to the vids. They're not tickling pics, just shots of the models - and some feet, boobs etc (couple of recent examples below). I am thinking of doing tickling photos too but only if there is enough interest as they have to be staged during F/F shoots (so I can photograph them) which can be costly!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back