• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

This sounds like an amazing new challenge, can't wait to see the videos. Can you let us know which models were in the f/f shoots?

Here's some more - Sophia tried the challenge last week! She also had one of her most intense tickling scenes so far when she was stretched out on the chair..this position nearly finished her off!!

A new nylon teaser and an interview clip too :)

Here's some of Coco giving Briony the new challenge..

...and some more fun from that shoot - making the most of Briony before she disappears to join the military :shock:

A first challenge for Coco - the mummification was a forfeit!

.....and there's still plenty more to come from the last couple of weeks!

Now i love love love a sheer nylon clip (who doesnt!) but there is something about an opaque nylon tickling that gets to me! Opaque's just remind me of all the girls you see in the street! Makes it seem more real and accesible!

Any chance of seeing an opaque nylons tickling/tease clip?!

Now i love love love a sheer nylon clip (who doesnt!) but there is something about an opaque nylon tickling that gets to me! Opaque's just remind me of all the girls you see in the street! Makes it seem more real and accesible!

Any chance of seeing an opaque nylons tickling/tease clip?!

If there's enough demand for it then, yes...I have no problem with opaque tights, but like fishnets they're generally the sort of thing that get complained about. I'll look at doing a clip with them in future though!

Here's some of last week's awesome shoot with Angelina, Rachelle and Tillie - the mummification scene was a custom but will be released! :)

..and more, including Angelina's revenge which turned out to be one of the craziest clips of the year (truly!) and Rachelle, Tillie trying out the new challenge on each other!

It all makes for a good end to the year! :D

Well I don't know who ordered that custom but he seems like a genius! A king among men! A true hero for the people!

Thanks for that! As i say, id love to see it!

You'd get at least one purchase from me, if that helps! Haha!

Merry Christmas to you sir! Keep up the incredible work in 2016!

Always a big fan of the barefoot mummification clips! Thanks for those.

And the soles up while mummified and strapped is sweet.

Where do you even start?? Keira's pits look like they're gonna be right off the scale!! The lotion on Ruby looks great too. It all looks great, can't take up a whole page so I'll wait for the clips. So good tho :)

Well I don't know who ordered that custom but he seems like a genius! A king among men! A true hero for the people!

A great man indeed! ;)

Thanks for that! As i say, id love to see it!

You'd get at least one purchase from me, if that helps! Haha!

Merry Christmas to you sir! Keep up the incredible work in 2016!

Thanks jim and a belated Merry Christmas to you too!

Always a big fan of the barefoot mummification clips! Thanks for those.

And the soles up while mummified and strapped is sweet.

You're welcome - Coco's first challenge (with the face-down mummification as a forfeit) is coming up next! :)

Any chance of seeing some pictures from your most recent Charlie Rose shoot on the website?

There are some pics from that shoot in this thread - just go back a few pages :)

Where do you even start?? Keira's pits look like they're gonna be right off the scale!! The lotion on Ruby looks great too. It all looks great, can't take up a whole page so I'll wait for the clips. So good tho :)

They are certainly off the scale ;) That challenge with Ruby is out now - preview in the clips section!

Happy New Year all!

To kick off 2016, here's some more previews from the end of 2015...still not quite the last shoots of the year but nearly! It was a very busy December and I'll be trying to get as many new clips finished and released as I can, since there's a load I want to get out there!

Here's some screens of lovely newcomer Lauren's first shoot:

I hope to get her back in soon!

...a truly epic and very crazy shoot with bombshells Beth and Maisie last week! :)

Maisie, it turns out is a great tickler, very mean! :D

...and even more! Maisie getting it again - her armpits are unbelievably ticklish ;)

Those Beth/ Maisie scenes look unreal! You closed out the year strong as usual.

What an incredible end to 2015 for armpit lovers :) Ruby in all that lotion was amazing, Keira is going to be a star, Lauren looks stunning and I remember Maisie's underarms from before!! So got to see her back as she is so hot but watching her pits getting wrecked is gonna be awesome! Happy New Year!! :excited:

Happy New Year to you turtleboy! I have two names for you if you haven't noticed either on daytime AND late night shows ....

Alexa Brooke and Nicole Snow... all I can say is if you get them tickling/being tickled then just ... WOW!!

Any chance of Bambi being back soon? Maybe with some barefoot stuff. I've only just noticed that there's a Felicity Hill video on your UKfoottease site.

top work!

All the best for 2016 :)

Those Beth/ Maisie scenes look unreal! You closed out the year strong as usual.

What an incredible end to 2015 for armpit lovers :) Ruby in all that lotion was amazing, Keira is going to be a star, Lauren looks stunning and I remember Maisie's underarms from before!! So got to see her back as she is so hot but watching her pits getting wrecked is gonna be awesome! Happy New Year!! :excited:

Thanks all...sorry for the lateness in posting - have been a little unwell over the last week! The scenes above were not the end of 2015, as I also shot some crazy stuff with Katie on NYE :)

We did the same mummification position as Angelina had last time and then did 13 mins of continuous tickling on her feet and body, which was really insane (she ripped the plastic off her arms at the end!) I've added a mini preview to give you some idea but it was a hell of a scene to see out the year!

I'll be updating on last week's shoots (first of 2016) soon!

Attachments

• Katie Dec Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 175
Polish Katie is an excellent ticklee right up ther with Angelina in my opinion.:happyfloa
This clip is wonderful...Have you ever toe tied her? Or is she to squirmy for that? She
battles the tickling fingers and tools a lot with her feet..haha

Polish Katie is an excellent ticklee right up ther with Angelina in my opinion.:happyfloa
This clip is wonderful...Have you ever toe tied her? Or is she to squirmy for that? She
battles the tickling fingers and tools a lot with her feet..haha

Thanks - yes I think she's great too! This is definitely one of my favourite scenes with her :) No I haven't...I'm not a big fan of the toe-tying to be honest as it usually just ends up hurting rather than tickling.

Lots of shoots already to kick off 2016. To start with, here's a little scene featuring the return of Laura last week!

More from last week...gorgeous Tanya's first shoot. She's also crazy-ticklish as you can see! First clip is coming up next :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back