• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Last week's shoots included the return of lovely Laura (I always forget how tall she is!) This spreadeagle scene has some of her most intense u/b tickling yet - really crazy stuff!!

Can't wait to see Annabelle's preview!

I second the Abigail Monroe suggestion, mostly because, you never know - you may have a dull model, you may have a standard one, or you may strike absolute gold!

So much amazing stuff coming up, Laura is stunning so I can't wait for that but Tillie!!!! Oh man!!! Always wanted to see her tightly bound and that wrap bondage you use is awesome, please get more girls with weak pits like that as its unreal. She is definitely more ticklish than ever, must be that gym body, seems like one finger can wreck those perfect underarms. Amazing :)

Can't wait to see Annabelle's preview!

I second the Abigail Monroe suggestion, mostly because, you never know - you may have a dull model, you may have a standard one, or you may strike absolute gold!

That is true - although it is true of every new model to be honest :) I should get a preview of Annabelle together before too long!

So much amazing stuff coming up, Laura is stunning so I can't wait for that but Tillie!!!! Oh man!!! Always wanted to see her tightly bound and that wrap bondage you use is awesome, please get more girls with weak pits like that as its unreal. She is definitely more ticklish than ever, must be that gym body, seems like one finger can wreck those perfect underarms. Amazing :)

Glad you like it TR...Tillie's next clip will be coming up before long :)

Another newcomer - sexy Kaitlyn...she has to be tickled hard but her body is very ticklish! The feet not so much unfortunately, although we got some brief moments and she was surprised they were actually ticklish at all! Her clips are mainly thighs and sides...

...and another newcomer in the form of gorgeous Kitty, who is insanely ticklish - her feet and armpits are deadly! ;)

This shoot was a long time coming, we had to postpone a couple of times due to some personal issues she had going on. I had a good feeling about her though and she's definitely worth the wait (you will love her!) I'm already arranging her second shoot :)

I even did a little pre-tickle intro/interview with her as people seemed to like the Faye/Jade one!

Holy shit she is gorgeous!

Agreed!

Following the example of the Jade/Fade clip, I'll be posting the intro and interview part (with tickling) as a free clip in the vids section shortly, so check it out if you'd like to see more of her :)

Longtime lurker that loves your work, have owned a few clips. Wanted to ask about the possibility of changing up the nylons you use? I love tan nylons, but it would be great to see some RHT nylons, some fully fashioned or seamed, etc. Some variety would help those that want to collect your clips, but already have a good sampling of your typical work. May also be too much to ask but a little bit of role play or begging here and there would be amazing. Again, just to mix up the clip style to help collectors. Love your stuff, just my $.02....

I do use quite a mix of (decent quality) tights and stockings but mainly the sheerer ones..tan, dark tan, grey/black, because they are better for filming and seem more popular (fishnets are generally hated even though I think they look great!) RHT and other vintage nylons are harder to come by but I will try and include some more. I've shot with a few recently, and actually did a scene with Katie in RHT stockings today! (see below)

I do include begging when it's real but I won't include fake reactions unless it's for a custom I'm afraid. Like-wise, role-play with scripted reactions - I will do it for customs (and do sometimes), but otherwise I don't do the phony-feeling stuff in clips that I put out for sale. I like the variety of spontaneous reactions that you get from a real tickling scene, and I think it's misleading when models all react in the same way, throwing their head back and pleading etc...even if it fits a particular fantasy. I know some people like the models to beg - I've even had people emailing to ask why such-and-such a model isn't shouting a certain phrase that they expected to hear as if everyone should shout '...no not not my feet!'

That said, real begging and pleading does happen in my clips sometimes, and at least you can be sure that it's a natural reaction and not something that's the model's been prepped to do :) A good example is in the new clips with Kitty above. When she yells 'not the armpits!', it's for real!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 302
Who is that beauty you posted pics of in your reply? She looks like she'll make for an outstanding tickle.

it's Katie....

""I do use quite a mix of (decent quality) tights and stockings but mainly the sheerer ones..tan, dark tan, grey/black, because they are better for filming and seem more popular (fishnets are generally hated even though I think they look great!) RHT and other vintage nylons are harder to come by but I will try and include some more. I've shot with a few recently, and actually did a scene with Katie in RHT stockings today! (see below)"

Kitty looks really hot. So many girls with ticklish armpits at the minute, love it!! Hers seem like a tickler's dream tho, especially if she begs!! Hope she'll be coming back again. Did you use any lotion on her? That has to have an insane effect :D

Who is that beauty you posted pics of in your reply? She looks like she'll make for an outstanding tickle.

It's Polish Katie - she's in quite a few of my clips already :) She came in to shoot with Angelina

Kitty looks really hot. So many girls with ticklish armpits at the minute, love it!! Hers seem like a tickler's dream tho, especially if she begs!! Hope she'll be coming back again. Did you use any lotion on her? That has to have an insane effect :D

She came back..it's rare for me to shoot a model twice in a week but I think she's worth it! We've only shot a handful of clips but they're all long ones and each crazier than the last (that bench scene is insane ;))

I hope to get Kitty in with another model for some F/F tickling and possibly some foot worship as she likes feet too - get your custom orders in if you're interested!

She is insanely hot, those armpits are fantastic!! F/F sounds amazing, those girls can be pretty merciless :D

She is insanely hot, those armpits are fantastic!! F/F sounds amazing, those girls can be pretty merciless :D

Here's a mini sample of Kitty's new clips to give you an idea! ;)

Attachments

• Kitty 2 small samp.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 247
  • Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 192
thanks for sharing oh and so its the barefeet as well and upperbody to ticklerom

Kitty is the best tickling model that I have seen in a while. Already bought her first clip. Her armpits are explosive and hearing her say "not the armpits" was just music to my ears :) I would love to see more and I am glad you recorded more footage with her. An F/F shoot with one of your merciless ticklers would be really cool.

thanks for sharing oh and so its the barefeet as well and upperbody to ticklerom

Great stuff, thanks again!

Kitty is the best tickling model that I have seen in a while. Already bought her first clip. Her armpits are explosive and hearing her say "not the armpits" was just music to my ears :) I would love to see more and I am glad you recorded more footage with her. An F/F shoot with one of your merciless ticklers would be really cool.

Glad you liked it...her clips get more explosive with each one ;)

Last week has been a tough one as I had to spend a huge amount of time emailing and phoning C4S to chase last month's payment. They didn't pay any of their non-US based stores, affecting myself, French Tickling and I would guess some others on here...I'm faced with having to cancel this month's shoots until it is sorted but last week's shoots went anyway!

Aside from Kitty, there was another great shoot with Rachelle - a challenge that she completed way too easily and a scene on the bench that nearly finished her off (it's a wonder that bench is still intact after last week!)

Gotta agree with all that!! Love it when a girl says 'not the armpits', just an invitation to really go to town!! :D

Liking that bench too, seems to be getting some amazing reactions :)

Gotta agree with all that!! Love it when a girl says 'not the armpits', just an invitation to really go to town!! :D

Liking that bench too, seems to be getting some amazing reactions :)

Yeah it was fun to dig the bench out again...that clip with Kitty is coming up next! :)

Last week has been a tough one as I had to spend a huge amount of time emailing and phoning C4S to chase last month's payment. They didn't pay any of their non-US based stores, affecting myself, French Tickling and I would guess some others on here...I'm faced with having to cancel this month's shoots until it is sorted but last week's shoots went anyway!

Whoa! Has there been any improvement in this situation? Are there any alternative sites for hosting and selling your clips?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back