• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Something a bit different :) Ayla and I have been planning a cosplay-themed tickle scene for some time just for the fun of it. She thought I should do a Spiderman clip and in the end we decided to do Spiderman and Black Cat. I think she looks fantastic in the costume and we came up with a script to shoot something a little more cinematic!

She makes a great victim/villainess and we set things up for the next part, which will be the revenge scene. Unfortunately, this first clip so long to prep and shoot that we only managed a 7 min clip, and didn't get to do any more this time around. We'll hopefully get a longer scene in part 2 though and if people like it, we'll look at more in the future. Here's some samples and a trailer though...I don't generally do scripted or story-themed clips (aside from customs) so if you like this one or have story suggestions, let me know :) It'll be in the store very soon.

TRAILER (1080p):
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pnkm...1080.mp4?rlkey=hsntb6jcb6fx1k6exktibf9qm&dl=0

AJ is beautiful. What an amazing body :love:
Looks like she could be another favourite for upper body fans too!

Finally Charley Atwell is back!!! I am very happy! It has been too much time since her last shoot! She's sexy as her last shoots! Her big boobs are incredible, I hope you will do other shoots with her next months x

I'm really looking forward to Natasha's new video. I have to say that Natasha lacked a more hot and exciting pantyhose foot worship style tickling similar to the one Faye and Angelina did back then.
Although the clothes and pantyhose styles Natasha wore when she collaborated with three ticklers of Honour, Jay and Charlie that she were very beautiful and sexy.But Charlie,Honour and Jay's worship of Natasha's pantyhose feet is too gentle and low-frequency.
Although the effect of Natasha and Ayla shooting together is hot, but a little pity (the first time Natasha wears tan pantyhose , the pantyhose is very dark in color and paired with trousers. The second time Natasha didn’t wear pantyhose. The third time she wore pantyhose on one foot and it was a sock toe style, but the other foot didn’t wear pantyhose)

look forward to Natasha wearing sexy clothes and matching nude pantyhose Like the latest video where she's wearing little hotpants with a vest top and sheer pantyhose , and I hope there will be a senior female tickler like Ayla, Liz, Jay, Amy and other sexy ticklers to bring an extreme tickling feast to Natasha's pantyhose feet by foot worship!

I almost forgot about that shoot between Natasha and Angelina. It was probably Natasha's most enjoyable sucking-style tickling. It was very hot and sexy.Usually it's Angelina on the receiving, but that time it was like a baton. Angelina has very charming feet that are most favored by female ticklers. Angelina can almost be called the queen of beautiful feet in the ticklee of model. It seems that Angelina passed this title to Natasha in that time, but it is a pity that Natasha did not wear nude pantyhose in That time, it lost a bit of hazy charm!

Last edited:
I know I’ve said this on Instagram already but these costumes look great! Cosplay is always so much fun! :giggle:
Thank you!

Love the idea of cosplay tickle scenes. Hope to see more. It keeps things interesting :)

Cosplay looks incredible. Is it just Ayla interested in doing this or are other models open to it?
Thanks. I plan to do more, although it's a question of time as it basically took most of a day to prep and shoot one scene. I am thinking about including other models into scenes but Ayla is the only model I would use as a main character as she is a good friend - it takes time, commitment and enthusiasm to make costumes, practice scripts etc. Then there's the question of models being confident enough to act etc. It's why I don't generally do stuff like this, but Ayla was as keen as me so we decided to give it a go. That said, I do have plans for at least one scene (possibly two) with a third model...we'll have to see :)

Just a quick update with a couple of brand new scenes that are coming up - first, Amy in possibly her most intense scene yet. Certainly her most energetic reactions....I give a her a very intense tickling and then Jay joins in for the final minutes and we send her into space :D

Just a quick update with a couple of brand new scenes that are coming up - first, Amy in possibly her most intense scene yet. Certainly her most energetic reactions....I give a her a very intense tickling and then Jay joins in for the final minutes and we send her into space :D
I bought this video yesterday - "Amy's Whole Body Pushed To The Limit!" from the clips4sale store :) It's a really good video, Amy is super sexy - great body and very nice smooth feet. Amy's sooo ticklish everywhere, and it's great to hear her laughing like crazy. The double-team tickling when Jay joins in torturing Amy is great as well.

Will the video with Natasha face up and face down in the bodysuit (attached photos) be available in the clips4sale store?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-29 115034.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-29 115034.png
    415 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2024-05-29 115057.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-29 115057.png
    483.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Really really hot scenes ı would really see her in feet up tickle red chair like you did for dolly ! Both of soles feet up and close each other. No one can help her !

Amy's clip is insane!! She is so pretty and looks amazing, her reactions are brilliant. Given how ticklish her pits are the upper body double team was wild! Hope we see loads more like this because she is an incredible 'lee :love:

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back