• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Some pics of gorgeous and very ticklish adult star Roxy Mendez from yesterday's shoot:

It was definitely a good day for tickling adult stars yesterday :D

The Roxy shoot looks fantastic.

I may asked this before, totally forgot, but is Elle Pharrell ever coming back?

Do you decide which outfits the models wear, or do they decide for themselves sometimes?

They have been quite spectacular as of late, and seeing so many good choices, I was curious!

I may asked this before, totally forgot, but is Elle Pharrell ever coming back?

Do you decide which outfits the models wear, or do they decide for themselves sometimes?

They have been quite spectacular as of late, and seeing so many good choices, I was curious!

Yes hopefully she'll be back before too long. I pick the outfits with the models - sometimes they'll have ideas about what will work and sometimes I have specific stuff in mind, or just decide in the moment.

Hope you like some of the outfits below from this week's shoots with cute newcomer Dolly:

Dolly looks amazing and the ub shoot with Roxy looks great too. I'd love another scene with Mikaela Witt but she did kind of hate the tickling so I'm not holding my breath :( Any chance of ever seeing Holly Gibbons again?? She was pretty awesome!

Dolly looks amazing and the ub shoot with Roxy looks great too. I'd love another scene with Mikaela Witt but she did kind of hate the tickling so I'm not holding my breath :( Any chance of ever seeing Holly Gibbons again?? She was pretty awesome!

The scene with Roxy on her back will be out tonight, and the first of the Dolly scenes will be out soon also :)

No, I don't think there's much chance Holly will be back I'm afraid...

Thanks for your answer. I'm hope to see her show again.:upsidedow

She might turn up again at some point, you never know!

You're pictures (especially Hayley) are fantastic. The site where you host them is appalling.

Well, that's the world of free image and file hosts for you...not a lot I can do about that I'm afraid, other that stop posting images but I'm assuming that isn't what people want

Hey
I remember a while back you were looking at shooting with Rachel Taylor again
Just wanted to ask, how did that go?
Cheers

Hey
I remember a while back you were looking at shooting with Rachel Taylor again
Just wanted to ask, how did that go?
Cheers

I haven't spoken to her recently I'm afraid. I did message her some time ago but didn't hear back - I'll contact her at some point and see!

Ok, July's looking like a good month! Here's some details of the first few shoots to start off:

Firstly, on 4th July: Asian twins Preeti and Priya - UK people will probably know them from the babechannels!

Then on 11th July, sexy new girl Jazz:

...followed by the return of Bounty on the 12th:

and Daisy Dash on the 14th:

Oh Wow! Priya and Preeti!!! Just hoping that at least one of them is very ticklish, can't wait to see them tormenting each other :D
Daisy Dash too. Gonna be a hot summer after all!!! ;)

Wow Priya and Preeti that is awesome easily one of the hottest pairings yet. Just need to get Tammy Taylor and you will have covered babestation for me haha.

Can't wait to see it

Wow Priya and Preeti that is awesome easily one of the hottest pairings yet. Just need to get Tammy Taylor and you will have covered babestation for me haha.

Can't wait to see it

I wouldn't get too excited about Tammy Taylor. She was often tickled on Hotel Vouyer without as a much as a flinch.

Don't say that Sclub it will kill a dream haha. Lets hope Preeti and Priya are plenty ticklish :)

Haha sclub, speaking of hotel voyeur I used to get a dark haired girl called Roxy to get her feet tickled and she was very ticklish :p

But to turtle, I hope the shoots go well :) such a star with all the babeshow girls since I can imagine some are hard to get to agree :) hopefully Donna duke will make an appearance ;)

Not a requst or anything!

But Chantal Fox is one of my favourite girls of the daytime naughty channels, she has nice feet!

Oh Wow! Priya and Preeti!!! Just hoping that at least one of them is very ticklish, can't wait to see them tormenting each other :D
Daisy Dash too. Gonna be a hot summer after all!!! ;)

Don't say that Sclub it will kill a dream haha. Lets hope Preeti and Priya are plenty ticklish :)

Hopefully they will be, but no guarantees about how it will be - just have to wait and see whether the shoot works out!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back