• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hopefully...we talked about doing it in December but I think Billie's health wasn't too great

I know Billie's been back in hospital recently. Frankly I don't know how she's managed to stay so positive and cheerful given what she's been going through. She is a truly remarkable lady.

Hope today's Ruby & Angelina shoot went according to plan. Been dying to see them together for a while now.

This week sees the first shoots of the New Year...I thought it important to start 2014 with a bang!

Thursday:

Angelina and Ruby - keep your fingers crossed that it happens this time!

Friday:

Mikaela finally returns for another shoot after two years!

WOW Mikaela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope today's Ruby & Angelina shoot went according to plan. Been dying to see them together for a while now.

Didn't happen I'm afraid as Ruby had to postpone...it may be cursed as I've tried about four times now. An awesome shoot with Angelina though - I've been trying some new positions with the lounger and the face-down one worked great...that scene's coming next :)

uslh.jpg

Frankie also came in for another shoot this week...her feet are super-ticklish and were really bad in this one - it's a great position! ;)

Some samples from new clips that we shot for Angelina's own store last week:

http://clips4sale.com/73019

I've often talked about doing a shower tickle scene...I can't believe we actually managed to film one! :D

Mikaela from Friday's shoot...her first for a long time. The stocks managed to hold her in place and nothing was broken this time around! :)

Mikaela from Friday's shoot...her first for a long time. The stocks managed to hold her in place and nothing was broken this time around! :)

Great pics tb.

I hope Mikaela appreciates the effort you went through to ensure she was secure in the stocks. Then you really showed how much you care because you were even kind enough to rub lotion into her feet. :laughhard::laughhard::laughhard:

Hi turtleboy,

is there any chance of Jade Victoria or Charley Atwell returning?

Would love to see Tammy Oldham one day if that ever becomes a possibility

Im looking forward to some of the shoots that seem to be getting planned over on twitter if they happen. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that girls shoot with you on there, May Taylor for example.

Keep up the great work

Hi turtleboy,

is there any chance of Jade Victoria or Charley Atwell returning?

Would love to see Tammy Oldham one day if that ever becomes a possibility

Possibly, at some point in the future but no plans at the minute...I did arrange a couple more shoots with Charley but they kept getting cancelled last minute so I gave up!

Im looking forward to some of the shoots that seem to be getting planned over on twitter if they happen. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that girls shoot with you on there, May Taylor for example.

Keep up the great work

Thanks Paul...yes you're always welcome to suggest models. I can't guarantee that I'll always end up working with them though of course! :)

Great pics tb.

I hope Mikaela appreciates the effort you went through to ensure she was secure in the stocks. Then you really showed how much you care because you were even kind enough to rub lotion into her feet. :laughhard::laughhard::laughhard:

Thanks snookeroid...yes, she appreciated my efforts I'm sure ;)

Some more awesome shoots this week and lots of good scenes coming up...here's one of the highlights - the very sexy adult model Chessie Kay who made her first appearance. She's very ticklish with some great reactions!

Some more from last week - insanely ticklish new model Lou! Her first shoot for me but not her first tickling experience....she'd told me how ticklish she was and she wasn't kidding! :)

It was a great week last week - here's some more samples, this time featuring the return of Tia!

Hey turtleboy, I'm an avid follower of your twitter and notice that you've been following some stunning girls of late, I was wondering if any of them are due to shoot in the coming weeks if they don't let you down of course?

Keep up the good work

Hey turtleboy, I'm an avid follower of your twitter and notice that you've been following some stunning girls of late, I was wondering if any of them are due to shoot in the coming weeks if they don't let you down of course?

Keep up the good work

Hi Paul, yes...not all of them from the channels but there's one or two new faces coming up. I'll post some details soon!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back