• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

That's unfortunate about Cherry and her mum cancelling, was looking forward to them shooting again.

And Bea does look like a great tickler, did she end up on the receiving end, or is she purely a tickler?

I do plan to use her more as a tickler but she gets tickled too ;)

Is there a barefoot tickling scene with Bea when you guys are on the couch? Also would love to see more of the hello kitty hairbrush on barefeet :) Bea is super hot, would love to see her tickled more and looking forward to her being as a ler :)

Bea looks amazing, what a great body! Looks like she has a few good spots of her own too ;)
Can't wait to see her ticking more girls, did a great job with Sophia especially the breasts!!!!

Hi turtlrboy, when will bea’s solo clips be released? :)

I'm not sure as yet

Bea looks amazing, what a great body! Looks like she has a few good spots of her own too ;)
Can't wait to see her ticking more girls, did a great job with Sophia especially the breasts!!!!

She did :)

Is there a barefoot tickling scene with Bea when you guys are on the couch? Also would love to see more of the hello kitty hairbrush on barefeet :) Bea is super hot, would love to see her tickled more and looking forward to her being as a ler :)

There is a little barefoot tickling in that one. The brush isn't the most ticklish for her - it's more about the finger tickling and lighter tickles. We had to go easy on the brush

That's unfortunate about Cherry and her mum cancelling, was looking forward to them shooting again.

They're back for a one-off shoot tomorrow! Cherry will then be away until January so if anyone would like a custom, get in touch now!

I've been re-shooting a number of models who's footage was lost last year. Here's the very booby Terri/Kylie in a crazy armpit tickle clip (this one was torture!)

...and super-ticklish Ariel, who's clips never made it out last time!

...and Lola Luscious - only one clip made it out last time before the hard drive crash, and nothing survived from the second shoot! I got some great clips with her this time though :)

Kylie's upper body clip looks amazing, her boobs are gorgeous and that position is perfect for her!! Ariel is seriously pretty. Think that yellow outfit could be the best bit of clothing I've ever seen!!! It's a 'lers dream :)

do you tickle Terri/Kylie's feet ?

In another clip, yes. This upperbody clip will probably be released sooner though and it's the more intense one :)

Kylie's upper body clip looks amazing, her boobs are gorgeous and that position is perfect for her!!

It was a good one - mainly the baby lotion at the end that drives her nuts ;)

I've attached mini samples of that clip and of Alexa's nude body tickle, which is one of the craziest clips of this kind that I've ever done - it's coming to the store next!

Attachments

• Image32.jpg
    Image32.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Alexa mini Samples.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 125
  • Terri mini samples.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 155
Love naked Alexa clips, her body is beautiful but those pits are off the chart!! Mind you, lotioned Terri sounds hot too!!!

Love naked Alexa clips, her body is beautiful but those pits are off the chart!! Mind you, lotioned Terri sounds hot too!!!

:thumbsup:

Here's some more from Lola's shoot - this time getting double-teamed by Penny and Coco. They definitely discovered her worst spot!

Lola is an expert tickler however, (she really is good!) and she definitely got her own back :)

Looks like a great scene I seem to remember that position well lol

Of course :) Incidentally, Lola's actually interested in doing some fan sessions in the future - probably F/M tickling and she's a really good tickler!
If anyone's interested drop me a message.

Awesome trio! Penny and Coco tied together like that is so hot!!

It was a great scene!

Lots of great shoots to preview at the minute, including some great newcomers. Here's some samples of the very cute and very ticklish Siobhan Graves

To talk about pure female ticklers, when Ayla and Faye, especially Ayla, are passionately engaged in tickling models and Vivid expression(black clothing reflects Ayla as the dominant side of tickler),It's hard for other female ticklers to surpass, especially when she is with angelina, although david said that Ayla tickles model's pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling is due to shooting requirements, but in actual performance, Ayla's performance is supernatural. She very love tickling model's pantyhose feet by sucking. She seems to really love model's feet as a pure tickler. Before david said that there might be plans for Ayla to work with Angelina or with other models. I don't know when Ayla will be as tickler tickles beautiful model's nude or tan pantyhose feet by worship again. Looking forward to David plan to use Ayla or jasmine more as a tickler!They seem to really love as a female tickler tickles beautiful models.

Awesome photos of Siobhan - thanks for sharing! I love seeing new models tickled, especially those new to the industry such as Tindra and Siobhan, because their reactions to the tickling are a surprise and you can sense their tension and nervousness to the new experience :) I'll definitely be on the lookup for her clips on your store! Please continue to bring on more new models like her!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back