• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Chica is stunning, love the mature models. How old and what shoe size is she?

Early 40s, UK 6

Oh wow Chica's laughter is contagious, her reactions are just as great as her feet, and she looks great tied up there, can't wait to watch her clips.

And speaking of mature models, the thread on the discussion board has me wondering, any more model's mums potentially wanting to shoot, either new or returning?

I'm working on Missy Jay and Rachelle persuading their mums. Fingers crossed :)

Chica is coming up next. Meanwhile, here's her friend and co-worker Emzy (they really do share an office), who is also gorgeous and mega-ticklish!

If Rachelle’s mum is half as ticklish as her daughter, that would be the greatest coup to her in some restraints…!! Good luck with that.

Early 40s, UK 6

Chica is coming up next. Meanwhile, here's her friend and co-worker Emzy (they really do share an office), who is also gorgeous and mega-ticklish!

Is this Emzy clip going to be on the members’ site?

Did you shot more scenes with emzy ? Or will you shott ? Please shot new scenes with her she is adorable !!!

If Rachelle's mum is as good-looking and as ticklish as Rachelle is, it would be great to see her tickled. And hopefully, she enjoys tickling Rachelle as well. It would make for some great mother-daughter tickle scenes.

If Rachelle's mum is as good-looking and as ticklish as Rachelle is, it would be great to see her tickled. And hopefully, she enjoys tickling Rachelle as well. It would make for some great mother-daughter tickle scenes.

Completely agree! Rachelle and her mum has the potential to be a great combination!

And not forgetting Missy Jay's mum too, both mums would certainly be great to see modelling

I know there's a UK law forbidding "extreme" bondage or such but would really be great to see this position used more if permitted.

!kiki1.jpg

Hi turtleboy please keep update us about Autumn rose is she shotted new clips with you ?? She is most beatiful model of your in these days... best regards

Hi turtleboy please keep update us about emzy lisa is she shotted new clips with you ?? She is most beatiful model of your in these days... best regards

Her new model name will be Autumn Rose - please use this from now on

And not forgetting Missy Jay's mum too, both mums would certainly be great to see modelling

She has agreed to it and will hopefully be coming to shoot in the New Year :)

Speaking of models and their mums, any plans to shoot with Cherry and Linda again?

Nothing planned at the minute, but maybe in the future...I don't know whether Cherry is modelling at the minute.

I know there's a UK law forbidding "extreme" bondage or such but would really be great to see this position used more if permitted.

It's not so much about the law, just that it is a very uncomfortable position that wouldn't work for the majority of models. Kiki was extremely flexible but even she struggled with it- the arms would go dead very quickly in most cases.

any chance seeing Chica and her friend coworker tickling them each other?

Possibly, if we can work something out when they are both free.

The return of Tammie Lee! I first shot with Tammie over 13 years ago so she's now my longest running active model...sorry Ayla ;)

Hard to believe but Tammie has had four kids in that time, three since I last saw her! I think she's looking great and she's definitely as ticklish as ever. She's back for more tomorrow and will hopefully become a regular again :)

Wow, now there's a blast from the past! Great to see Tammie back, looking great and clearly as ticklish as ever.
Top work as always TB

Four kids! Of course, she'll be back - she'll need the stress release!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back