• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK TV SHOW- Looking for someone with a Tickling Fetish

jesstwofour

Hello there,

My name is Jess and I am posting this thread on behalf of a TV company in the UK called Twofour Broadcast. Please email me at: [email protected] if this is something you might be interested in.

Twofour is a BAFTA award winning independent broadcast television company. We create over 300 hours a year of award winning factual, features and entertainment programming for the world’s leading broadcasters. For more information please take a look at our website: http://www.twofour.co.uk/

We have been commissioned to make a series for UK channel E4 called ‘The Body Shocking Show’ (working title). It will be an entertaining and informative series celebrating and marvelling at the people with the most extraordinary bodies in the world. We’ll be taking a detailed, light hearted and sometimes tongue in cheek look at a range of people with fascinating bodies, including people who have undergone all kinds of amazing body transformations.

We’ll also be talking to contributors who use their bodies in unusual ways and we’ll be bringing together a range of celebrities, real life contributors, experts, journalists, social commentators and comedians for a compelling and fascinating programme.

For one part of the show we’ll be visiting a variety of people who enjoy the more adventurous and unusual side of sex. We will be interviewing them and asking them to introduce us to their world and show us what makes them tick. The tone is convivial and titillating and we’ll be focusing on the fun side of our subject’s sex lives without actually showing anything too explicit.

During the course of my research I came across TMF and believe that someone from this website would be the perfect person/people to interview about the Tickling Fetish. I hope that someone reading this would like to be filmed for our new show and would be interested in taking part.

If you are interested in taking part filming will be taking place in the UK in August 2012, so please let me know your availability.

If you could provide me with a contact telephone number I would be very happy to discuss this in more detail over the phone. My number is +44 (0) 1752 727 644.

Best wishes,

Jess Board
Researcher
+44 (0) 1752 727 644

Could the person by anonymous? Pseudonym perhaps? Maybe wearing a mask? It would add to the drama of the whole thing if nothing else! :) Are you ticklish Jess?

Looking for someone with a Tickle Fetish

Could the person by anonymous? Pseudonym perhaps? Maybe wearing a mask? It would add to the drama of the whole thing if nothing else! :) Are you ticklish Jess?

Hello ThaiIsHikacking,

Thank you for replying to my post.

We are looking for someone who would be happy to openly discuss their tickle fetish and how it makes them tick. We want to film a brief tickling scene so the person would have to be confident enough to do that on camera.

I hope you would like to get involved. Where are you located? My email address is: [email protected]

Kind regards,

Jess

I am a 28 yr old chap in the North of England. I have been interested in tickling for as long as I can remember. I had some embarrassing moments too - e.g. at University when someone Googles my name and up pops the TMF page with "Hi, I'm xxx and I love to tickle women's feet etc. etc.". Experiences with flat mates finding out via a Google search and how they reacted to that (sadly mostly not well). Girlfriends mostly accepting or not really knowing. Happy to talk about how it makes me tick and what it means for me, but regrettably my bad experiences in the past mean I would not want to reveal my name or have my face shown on camera. I could have a pseudonym though and maybe wear some sort of obscuring mask? Perhaps not the angle you want to go at, but whilst I have no problem with my fetish, plenty of people do I'm afraid.

Hello ThaiIsHikacking,

Thank you for replying to my post.

We are looking for someone who would be happy to openly discuss their tickle fetish and how it makes them tick. We want to film a brief tickling scene so the person would have to be confident enough to do that on camera.

I hope you would like to get involved. Where are you located? My email address is: [email protected]

Kind regards,

Jess

It sounds interesting! But you should post this thread in the sub forum "Tickling Discussion" instead.

Dear ThaiIsHikacking,

Thank you for your reply

We would like to show people who have an 'out and proud' tickle fetish and would like to talk openly about this on camera. We would also like to show our contributors face in full view. We are looking for two contributors where one will have the tickler role, while the other will have the ticklee role.

It's great to know you are from the UK and thank you for your interest.

Kind regards,

Jess

Enjoy! But I think you miss something by focussing on the "out and proud" side of things. I'd be willing to wager that most people are not "out and proud". That said, what about the chap on here called Haribish? He seems pretty engaged in all this ticklng fetish business and may be willing to do it with his gf? He's a moderator on here, from somewhere in the North of England and seems pretty cool and relaxed about it all. I think he's quite a young lad too - early 20's. I personally would try to get him.

Last edited:
Enjoy! But I think you miss something by focussing on the "out and proud" side of things. I'd be willing to wager that most people are not "out and proud". That said, what about the chap on here called Haribish? He seems pretty engaged in all this ticklng fetish business and may be willing to do it with his gf? He's a moderator on here, from somewhere in the North of England and seems pretty cool and relaxed about it all. I think he's quite a young lad too - early 20's. I personally would try to get him.

Hi ThaiIsHijacking,

Thank you for your very positive response.

Ok great I will get into contact with Haribish. Is it best to just have a search for him on this website or does Haribish have an email account?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Jess

Hi ThaiIsHijacking,

Unfortunately that fee is well out of our budget but thank you anyway.

Kind regards,

Jess

You're a tough negotiator Jess. I'll take twenty quid and a bag of wotsits. Final offer. Haribish would like some haribo. Star mix please. The ones with the little gummy bears. And I want a pink cover for my new iPhone too.

Hi ThaiIsHijacking,

Unfortunately that fee is well out of our budget but thank you anyway.

Kind regards,

Jess

He's a moderator on here, from somewhere in the North of England and seems pretty cool and relaxed about it all.

Well according to his Fetlife account, he's in Wiltshire, which is South West...so you obviously know him well being his agent! :p

I guess he moved. He's not answering my calls either :(

Well, I have other talent on my books. Milagros will make me a very rich man indeed....

Well according to his Fetlife account, he's in Wiltshire, which is South West...so you obviously know him well being his agent! :p

Oh god here we go again >< National Geographic recently did a sexual related series called 'Taboo' in which they looked at my other fetish - balloons and inflatables. They managed to find the weirdest most annoying freak in the community, the self proclaimed "king of the balloon fetishists" Dave Collins. He portrayed us all as strange loners who sleep with balloons at night and stuff them up our shirts to cuddle them ... wtf?? lol He even made it into the British press (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alloon-fetish-sleeps-kisses-sticks-shirt.html)

My point is no one person can accurately describe the tickling fetish and if someone is stupid enough to out themselves on national tv the portrayal of the rest of us will most likely be just as nuts!

Dammit, you had to do this when I'm not in the country :( :D Ah well, good luck anyway :)

Can I voice an opinion regarding this whole concept? Good, because I'm going to.

I realise that this has nothing to do with me, but I'm going to have my say regardless. I love being a member of this forum and I cannot allow this thread to just pass me by.

Frankly, I find the whole idea of this programme absolutely appalling & incredibly cynical. The working title itself, The Body Shocking Show, suggests to me that anyone with sexual interests/fetishes that are considered to be outside of 'the norm' will be utilised as a poster boy/girl for those of us who are not in line with the masses. I'm a libertarian, and I believe that everyone has the right to indulge in their personal fetish to as great a degree as they wish. The fact that anyone from this forum would wish to place themselves into the firing line for being potentially pigeonholed as a 'freak' in the full public domain is extremely sad. For those of us from the UK, where society is incredibly judgemental, it seems to me that this would exacerbate the issue ten-fold.

Secondly, for UK members, myself included, you may remember a programme that aired earlier in 2012, which was 'The Undateables'. I accept, of course, that this is a totally unrelated programme and not linked in any way to Jess's production company, but The Undateables, which proclaimed itself to be an informative documentary which illustrated the trials and tribulations that disabled men and women must face while trying to find love, was in fact a disgraceful, exploitative piece of television that simply fired a number of torpedoes at the dignity of those brave enough to appear in it. Would 'The Body Shocking Show' be any different in delivery, style, or tone? I have my doubts. I accept, of course, that the participants would be different, but can anyone honestly say that this programme will be created, edited, and aired without the lingering, unspoken undertone of mockery? I have my doubts.

Finally, who suddenly decided that a tickle-fetish deserved to be dragged into the mainstream consciousness because the world of television demands it? Since this thread appeared, I have felt a significant amount of anger every time I have read it, because I loathe the fact that, in my opinion, our forum is being touted as a haven for weird sexual activities and interests. We are not an underground secret-society, but as far as I'm concerned, the TMF deserves better than to be treated as one more tick off a bucket list of research for a television programme.

That is my opinion, and if people do not agree with it, I accept that. Anyone who reads this will doubtless have an opinion on what I've said, and I hope people DO read it, because it is something I feel incredibly strongly about. I am proud to be a member of this forum, and I will stand up and speak out whenever I wish to. If anybody takes offence at what I've written, that is an unfortunate consequence. I don't believe I've written anything here which is false, overly contentious, or inaccurate.

Philip.

Can I voice an opinion regarding this whole concept? Good, because I'm going to.

I realise that this has nothing to do with me, but I'm going to have my say regardless. I love being a member of this forum and I cannot allow this thread to just pass me by.

Frankly, I find the whole idea of this programme absolutely appalling & incredibly cynical. The working title itself, The Body Shocking Show, suggests to me that anyone with sexual interests/fetishes that are considered to be outside of 'the norm' will be utilised as a poster boy/girl for those of us who are not in line with the masses. I'm a libertarian, and I believe that everyone has the right to indulge in their personal fetish to as great a degree as they wish. The fact that anyone from this forum would wish to place themselves into the firing line for being potentially pigeonholed as a 'freak' in the full public domain is extremely sad. For those of us from the UK, where society is incredibly judgemental, it seems to me that this would exacerbate the issue ten-fold.

Secondly, for UK members, myself included, you may remember a programme that aired earlier in 2012, which was 'The Undateables'. I accept, of course, that this is a totally unrelated programme and not linked in any way to Jess's production company, but The Undateables, which proclaimed itself to be an informative documentary which illustrated the trials and tribulations that disabled men and women must face while trying to find love, was in fact a disgraceful, exploitative piece of television that simply fired a number of torpedoes at the dignity of those brave enough to appear in it. Would 'The Body Shocking Show' be any different in delivery, style, or tone? I have my doubts. I accept, of course, that the participants would be different, but can anyone honestly say that this programme will be created, edited, and aired without the lingering, unspoken undertone of mockery? I have my doubts.

Finally, who suddenly decided that a tickle-fetish deserved to be dragged into the mainstream consciousness because the world of television demands it? Since this thread appeared, I have felt a significant amount of anger every time I have read it, because I loathe the fact that, in my opinion, our forum is being touted as a haven for weird sexual activities and interests. We are not an underground secret-society, but as far as I'm concerned, the TMF deserves better than to be treated as one more tick off a bucket list of research for a television programme.

That is my opinion, and if people do not agree with it, I accept that. Anyone who reads this will doubtless have an opinion on what I've said, and I hope people DO read it, because it is something I feel incredibly strongly about. I am proud to be a member of this forum, and I will stand up and speak out whenever I wish to. If anybody takes offence at what I've written, that is an unfortunate consequence. I don't believe I've written anything here which is false, overly contentious, or inaccurate.

Philip.

I appreciate what you are saying but quite simply this company is trying to make an entertainment show. If they find an entertaining angle on tickle-fetish they will go for it. If you were sitting outside the community then you would probably be entertained by the notion of tickling as a fetish. That said, it is almost inevitable that in the pursuit of entertainment, tickle-fetishists will end up being made to look like weirdos. If they didn't then it probably wouldn't be entertaining. Also, you only have to look on twitter or facebook to find multiple examples of tickle-fetishists who are actually weirdos - the TV companies don't have to invent them.

LoveIt magazine did a mighty fine piece around UK Tickling featuring model Jess, producer turtleboy and some guy called Eric was a fan of their clips. They all did a splendid job of talking about tickling without making it sound like the pursuit of freaks. I particularly liked Eric - sounded like a fine upstanding chap.

The question of 'Who are they making this programme for?' must be asked. Is it designed to appeal to open-minded, tolerant people who actually want to learn about these kinds of fetishes, or, as I fear, are they attempting to target those who are shallow and narrow-minded, and who see fetishes such as tickling as something to laugh at, mock, and judge harshly? Are they attempting to entertain the Saturday night 'curry and beer audience', or inform and educate the weekday primetime documentary fan? That is something that surely has to be considered.

The question of 'Who are they making this programme for?' must be asked. Is it designed to appeal to open-minded, tolerant people who actually want to learn about these kinds of fetishes, or, as I fear, are they attempting to target those who are shallow and narrow-minded, and who see fetishes such as tickling as something to laugh at, mock, and judge harshly? Are they attempting to entertain the Saturday night 'curry and beer audience', or inform and educate the weekday primetime documentary fan? That is something that surely has to be considered.

This is for More4 I believe so think "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" not "Horizon"!

And therefore my point proves itself. Why should there be any justification for the tickling and fetish community to put itself into the firing line when it would serve absolutely no purpose except to turn up the brightness of the spotlight of mockery? Granted, there may be a small number of people who watch the programme who may THINK they have a tickling fetish, and by viewing the programme, it may confirm their suspicions and they can then begin to deal with it. For the masses, however, it's highly likely that it could provide them with further cause to view us as outsiders whose internal wiring is not correctly connected.

I went through a period of confusion and uncertainty when I began to deal with and accept that fact that I had a tickling fetish, and subsequently, I only began to embrace it fully when I joined this community. For it to be potentially treated as just another piece of entertainment fodder is, in my opinion, a very sad state of affairs.

And therefore my point proves itself. Why should there be any justification for the tickling and fetish community to put itself into the firing line when it would serve absolutely no purpose except to turn up the brightness of the spotlight of mockery? Granted, there may be a small number of people who watch the programme who may THINK they have a tickling fetish, and by viewing the programme, it may confirm their suspicions and they can then begin to deal with it. For the masses, however, it's highly likely that it could provide them with further cause to view us as outsiders whose internal wiring is not correctly connected.

I went through a period of confusion and uncertainty when I began to deal with and accept that fact that I had a tickling fetish, and subsequently, I only began to embrace it fully when I joined this community. For it to be potentially treated as just another piece of entertainment fodder is, in my opinion, a very sad state of affairs.

It's actually E4 but what I said is probably more true. To be honest, far more important things have been trivialised by TV shows in the past. I suspect nobody sensible from on here would agree to take part but if they did make a segment on tickle-fetish, I would just take it on the chin. It is throwaway entertainment and should be treated as such.

With the greatest of respect, I have to disagree. Red or Black, a brainless, fourth-tier game of chance, is throwaway entertainment. Strictly Come Dancing, celebrities living out their youthful dancefloor fantasies, is throwaway entertainment. This idea is something different altogether.

If it was a throwaway, why have four separate threads been created in the forum, all of which are based around this TV programme? Three threads have been posted in the 'Welcome to the TMF' section, and another in 'Tickling Discussion'. Surely one would be enough? If no-one answers, what message does that send? That nobody is interested? That this forum is going to try and maintain dignity? It is incredibly easy to refer to the 'take it on the chin' cliche, and I honestly wish I was a thick-skinned as you are (for that, I give you ultimate respect). But ask yourself, if you appeared on this programme, in full public view, with your name shown on screen, and were answering questions about tickle fetishes (most of which would be as probing and uncomfortable as possible), would you feel no unease about walking down the street the next day and potentially being recognised as 'that person from that screwed-up internet forum', as most people would doubtless refer to it as? I know I would, and that is one of my reasons for being so vociferous about this issue.

I think the whole point is that it takes a certain kind of person to want to talk about what is essentially a deeply private matter on television. I wouldn't do it - in fact I wouldn't talk to my friends about it any more than I would expect them to talk to me about how they like to dress up as a baby and be spanked. However, there are some people who will do this and you can almost guarantee they will come across as a bit strange.

I am not defined by other people's opinions of things they've never tried or even understand and I'm sure I've been guilty of that myself in the past on other topics.

Ultimately, like Eurotrash, Men & Motors or Sexcetra, it is throwaway entertainment for the majority of people. If I watch an feature on inflatable doll fetish then I think how strange although the irony of that thought is not lost on me. Watched for what it is intended to be, entertainment, I have no issues. Due to its very nature, it is not the sort of thing will come up in "water cooler" chat. If you aren't comfortable with the idea then don't watch it.

The only thing I can say is that if it referred to this forum and attracted a lot of unwanted attention to it then that would show poor editorial judgement.

With the greatest of respect, I have to disagree. Red or Black, a brainless, fourth-tier game of chance, is throwaway entertainment. Strictly Come Dancing, celebrities living out their youthful dancefloor fantasies, is throwaway entertainment. This idea is something different altogether.

If it was a throwaway, why have four separate threads been created in the forum, all of which are based around this TV programme? Three threads have been posted in the 'Welcome to the TMF' section, and another in 'Tickling Discussion'. Surely one would be enough? If no-one answers, what message does that send? That nobody is interested? That this forum is going to try and maintain dignity? It is incredibly easy to refer to the 'take it on the chin' cliche, and I honestly wish I was a thick-skinned as you are (for that, I give you ultimate respect). But ask yourself, if you appeared on this programme, in full public view, with your name shown on screen, and were answering questions about tickle fetishes (most of which would be as probing and uncomfortable as possible), would you feel no unease about walking down the street the next day and potentially being recognised as 'that person from that screwed-up internet forum', as most people would doubtless refer to it as? I know I would, and that is one of my reasons for being so vociferous about this issue.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back