• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

unable to move

adamisbobbins

TMF Poster
hey whats it like to be tied so much you cant move and tickled :)?

i never have been tied that much to know always had a bit of freedom just wondered

its awesome! i cant say ive been totally unable to move but i have been shut down so much i could only (apparently) wiggle my bum, lol

Its a interesting feeling but #i found it way more enjoyable :)

yep, it's absolutely wonderful but I really love being in bondage -my first very restrictive bondage was wrapped face down in bondage tape with my toes tied to the end of Alphano's bed -it was my first time with him and I was wearing light shorts and a vest top so he wanted to leave some gaps so I didn't overheat but the gaps left room for his fingers and I could feel everything through the tape

My most recent experience was being put into a rope bondage hog tie by KittenToes and Libertine - I couldn't move a thing and loved every second.

If you don't know how to do rope bondage safely (and you need to learn how to do it properly to be safe) bondage tape is a comfortable and quick way to have someone really restrict your movement and still feel something through it

With the right partner, it can be fabulous to give up control like that and be totally helpless to her touch. :couch:

Raystanz your set-up sounds brilliant!! I'm quite handy with a bit of DIY myself -may give this a go. I also find that the less I can move the more ticklish I feel. If I can move I kind of muffle my tickle response because I worry about kicking or punching my ler while I flail around.

The only time being in looser bondage (those under mattress webbing straps) worked well for me was that I had 5 people tickling me so it didn't matter where I moved I just exposed another tickle spot.

So, we need more tickling-bespoke dungeon furniature making going on.

*le sigh*

I actually just recently tickled a lovely lady with this and had my own turn in the same thing.

I even started a thread for advice about it. But I hand carved out slits in a large plywood board that I fed velcro straps through. I then cut holes in a foam mattress pad and bed sheet which I also fed the straps through.
So these straps held down strategic points of the body which rendered the victim (me and her) helpless.
I THEN proceeded to drill in eyelet screws into the board that I hooked special toe stretching devices through that kept the feet stretched back so the skin was tight.

It was !!!!!!INFUCKINGCREDIBLE!!!!!! :manicd:

I loved this design specifically because it keeps you very comfortable while immobile at the same time; unlike most hogties or complicated rope rigs.
Personally, when I am unable to move at all, I'm more ticklish since I can't distract myself with heavy movement.

*double le sigh*

...oh sorry :blush:

Did you post any pictures of your contraption? I would be interested in having a gander :D

I like to have my victims immobilised (apart from their wiggly butts :p ) But I find I'm more ticklish the more free I am. I think it's the illusion of escape, the fact I -almost- could but I'm too incapacitated by the ticklings!

It's incredible! I absolutely love being tied down, knowing I absolutely cannot escape makes me so much more ticklish.

To reiterate the consensus here: it really is one of the best experiences. If you're with someone you trust, someone who knows how to REALLY tickle you and get inside your head with teasing and whatnot, the phrase "on cloud 9" doesn't even compare. I hope you get to experience it soon.

Dazed...Thanks!

Definitely give it a go when you can. I had some trouble since I didn't have the means to transport the device to the location, so I cut the table in 4 pieces that I assemble together on location. A bit of a hassle but very very well worth it. We can take it to gatherings as well because of this!

Haribish Nope, afraid I aint got no pics I'm afraid. I don't think my lady friend would be comfortable with it.

Im not interested in seeing your lady friend, Just the device for inspiration purposes :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back