• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uncanny Avengers

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I had to order a new set of ink pens and while I've had a few days awaiting their arrival, I thought I'd have some fun. I've been posting a picture or two a day on my deviantart page as the adventure unfolds for our intrepid superheroines. The three ladies from the Avengers Unity Squad (from the comicbook, the Uncanny Avengers) have gone missing and they find themselves in the clutches of someone rather unexpected! I plan on doing a few more pics to the series, so I'll add them here as I update my deviantart page. In the mean time, here's the little adventure:

Part 1, the Wasp, the Scarlet Witch and Rogue find themselves in a dungeon. The Wasp looks up to discover who their kidnapper is.
Uncanny Avengers dungeon.jpg

The reveal...
uncanny reveal.jpg

The ironic punishments and bad puns begin! (Rogue)
Wrecking Ball.jpg

And it continues: (Scarlet Witch)
Migard witch.jpg

And it keeps on going (The Wasp)
Pedi from Hela.jpg

(Edited to add a new picture.) Now the three Avengers are subjected to their horrible tortures in Hela's realm!

Last edited:
This is amazing! Are you considering doing another 12 Days of Christmas with superheroines/villains again this year?

Hahaha These are so fun and I enjoyed the artwork :)

Thanks; I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm working on another one now to be added later today.

This is amazing! Are you considering doing another 12 Days of Christmas with superheroines/villains again this year?

Thank you very much! Another 12 Days of Christmas? I thought everyone forgot about that by now...

Makes me want to draw bondage girls again. It's been a while!

Thanks PQ. I'm having more fun with this than I initially thought I would! I'm working on another picture to add tomorrow.

Excellent work! I love them all! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Although my favorite is the Scarlet Witch!

Jim
MTJpub.com

She's my personal favorite super heroine, so I'm happy to put her thru her paces with all this.

Love Scarlett witch! Well done :)

Thanks! I wasn't sure if anyone would like the specific picture but it seems to be a bigger hit than I thought it would be!

And, to continue the (mis)adventure, the three Avengers find themselves dumped into one of Hela's dungeons. Since her realm is mostly covered in fog, the heroines don't know exactly how long they have been there, but it seems they have tired Hela out. At least for a bit...
lull in activity.jpg

She's my personal favorite super heroine, so I'm happy to put her thru her paces with all this.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if anyone would like the specific picture but it seems to be a bigger hit than I thought it would be!

And, to continue the (mis)adventure, the three Avengers find themselves dumped into one of Hela's dungeons. Since her realm is mostly covered in fog, the heroines don't know exactly how long they have been there, but it seems they have tired Hela out. At least for a bit...
View attachment 398776

oh my God, i would love to have their feet all over MY face :p

And we're back for more! I'm not nice enough to let the Avengers girls off the hook so easily, so Hela subjects them to another round of forced mirth and merriment.

The Scarlet Witch finds herself in the worst ever asylum:
Insanity!.jpg

Rogue finds that she rather hates such constant attention:
personal attention.jpg

The Wasp quickly realizes that being giant-sized isn't all it's cracked up to be:
Giant-Girl tickles.jpg

Man, even I'm starting to feel a wee little bit sorry for the ladies of the Avengers Unity Squad.

Great as always. I can't imagine how bad it would tickle being a giant and feeling ten tiny little finger exploring your big foot like that. Love it!

oh dear... My apologies, Sandy, for missing these gems the first time around. These are fantastic. Your transition to digital really tightens things up. I'm loving the Kirby treatment on Helga's costume in upload 2. Beautifully crafted, punistically obnoxious, and well done!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back