• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uncle Dick F/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Lexi has been staying with her Uncle Dick and Aunt Jane for a few months. Recently she got in some trouble and Uncle Dick grounded her. One afternoon while Aunt Jane was at work Lexi decided to show Uncle Dick who was really in charge so while he was napping she tied him to the bed. She wakes him by rudely slapping his feet then starts tickling and taunting him. Uncle dick protests and struggles to no avail since every time he tries to speak Lexi tickles him even harder. To really humiliate him she pulls down his underwear and teases him that tickling made him hard. She then takes wraps her tiny hands around his cock and strokes it. Uncle Dick can't resist her skilled hands and cums very quickly. Lexi continues to stroke his cock really driving him crazy then completely ruins his orgasm by tickling his inner thighs, balls, upper body and even his back for several minutes. When she is satisfied he won't ever ground her again she leaves him lying on the bed for Aunt Jane to find. How will Uncle Dick explain this?

Available Now On WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Attachments

• uncle-dick.gif
    uncle-dick.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 953
  • Uncle Dick TMF.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,520
good one.
i9poxt3

Glad you guys liked this one it was an interesting shoot and a last minute plot idea.

How do you mean "interesting"? I bought this clip too because I really like Lexi. She's beautiful and very skilled at tickling men's cocks. I'd love to have her feet in in my face.

Finally a new guy and he was really ticklish in a sexy way. Loved it. About time!!! By the way Dick is hot sexy!!!

Finally a new guy and he was really ticklish in a sexy way. Loved it. About time!!! By the way Dick is hot sexy!!!

Glad you like him but he isn't new. He starred in Stepdaddy Dick, Make him Scream, Robyn Can't Escape and You're A dirty Old Man already. I'm also a bit confused when you say finally a new guy too, since Dick started we have had 6 new guys come through. We bring in 3-4 new guys every month, unfortunately if they don't do well in their first scenes sales wise we generally don't bring them back.

i liked it! he's a good lee, i can easily see myself as him in that situation. she is a great ler! very skillfull, and attractive with sexy as hell feet! in 5 years she'll be a killer! lol more like this please.

steve

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back