• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underarm Tickles */f #5

venray

Verified
ap5

Venray;

I am sorry but I am getting the red x's and I searched the "source" but couldn't find the links to these pix.

What can I do?

Thanks for posting them.

Max

Max -

try right-clicking on the X's, go to properties, and copying and pasting the link . . . I'm not sure if you've tried that but it usually works for me. If not, I'm viewing them fine so I can email them to you if you like. Believe me, you'll love them. ;)

Can't right click. I gotta Mac. However I tried to go to Source and couldn't search thru the rubble to find the link. Can you simply post the link? Thanks.

Sorry that I am being so much trouble :)

Max

MaxSpeer said:
Can't right click. I gotta Mac. However I tried to go to Source and couldn't search thru the rubble to find the link. Can you simply post the link? Thanks.

Hey Max,

I use a Mac too. Here's what works for me. Click down and hold down the mouse buttong on the red x and move the mouse up to the address bar. You should see a faint outline of a box as you drag. Drag up to the address bar and once the pointer is in it, release the mouse button. The address should appear in the address bar. Highlight it, click enter and it should take you to the image. Not sure what type of mac you got but it should work. Or get a two button mouse. I got one for my mac and it works great--just like a pc mouse.
Merman

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back