• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underrated but great ticklers?

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
I think of :

Jane fron Czecht She is very skilled very sadistic and relentless. She would destry me for sure

Ms Raven. Impressive cruelty
Any others to mention?

rosie from stryker is great too.

Yes Rosie is great! There is a young slim tickler who was sadistic and she destroyed an older woman in Stryker (she even lickled her) I think the name of the video is Too Much or somethingg like that. I wonder why these ticklers plus de other mentioned in this thread are not that famous even if they are skilled and sexy..

I think Mia from TC and Tickle Abuse 2 is a great tickler.

I agree that Mia is a fantastic tickler and also a godess, but I think she is not underrated, she is among the most viewed but maybe she is not

Lydia Supremacy. I've only seen her in a preview for one Tickle Abuse clip, but her finger technique looks excellent.

I'm a big fan of Bianca from Tickle Intensive, she's got skills, Ashley Fires has done a few tickling clips and is really good at it, Dre Hazel is another one I don't hear mentioned often but could break me, Angel Rose aka Ms Nancy is another obscure favorite. Chelsea Zinn from my youth, I could go on

Jane is a good call too, Tiffany Storm was an 80s fetish model that did a couple tickle vids fyi, I believe she used an egg beater as a tickling tool once lol

Last edited:
Jade Indica and Ashley from tickle abuse. Jade is a great tickler and a serious femdom.
Both women are superhot and super skilled as lers but not very frequent (in special Ashley)

Another great ler now pretty out of the media is Catherine Fox. She knows how to torture, smiling....

What constitutes a great tickler?

The blond Godess in your message. Someone who knows how to get reactions of fear, arousal, panic or extreme pleasure. Someone who is skilled in "Reading" the reactions of the lee. a Good ler must know hot to change methods. Someone unmerciful.. Thats my kind of favorite tickler

Sandra from Czech tickling is a great tickler! And she is stunning, would like to see her get a taste of her tickling medicine herself more often though...:)

The blond Godess in your message. Someone who knows how to get reactions of fear, arousal, panic or extreme pleasure. Someone who is skilled in "Reading" the reactions of the lee. a Good ler must know hot to change methods. Someone unmerciful.. Thats my kind of favorite tickler

Than I would say Sabrina from Czech tickling is a great tickler! And a great ticklee too! I like her a lot. Also Melisa, and the mentioned Sandra. But you might not agree, at least in the sense that in their website Sandra is always presented as "tickler Sandra", so you might believe that she is not underrated!
Some photos:
Sabrina:

Melisa:

Sandra:

Attachments

• 10074.jpg
    10074.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 10
Yes, Sandra is a Godess as many girls from Czech, but she is not underrated. Sabrina seems to be evil

Another fantastic and sadistic underrated tickler is Mia Mckensie (I think thats her name) from Tickle Central. Do you know her or where I can get clips from her ina different companY

Honey is also ruthless and sexy as a ler. She has fantastic feet but I am afraid she is not that ticklish herself

How about Honey from tickle central? She seems to like tickling alot... :D

Honey is great! Very cruel and skilled tickler, fortunately to her her PERFECT fet are not that ticklish..
I love her as a tickler she is hot and always seems to have fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back