• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Sideswipe.. And..?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While Ross was trying to just survive while trying to find a new boutique internist, and perhaps even a new Botox shot Doctor.

Ross got "Sideswiped" when Tim called and snapped at Ross about instructions that Jack had given to an account manager on a project for Tim,

Jack's instructions had been, as usual, very clear.

Yet, the account manager, a young man who had not been with the company very long, had screwed them up , badly.

Ross decided to let Jack let the guy go himself, as Ross was really steamed, due to the project being screwed up, and the fact that Jack and Ross would likely have to fix it, together.

Both for his health, and for office protocol, Ross was afraid that he was going to have a "Temper Tantrum"., something he had not done in the office in a long time, since rearranging how the office was structured by placing Vic and Jack in their current positions"

Ross , Jack, and Vic went into Ross's office, got Tim on a conference call, and the three of them told Tim that the project would be fixed, within a week.

Even though Tim was a bit upset, luckily, "All heads remained cool" and agreed to resolve the problem, instead of fighting about it.

That night, Ross, Jack and Vic began working on the project, and left the office an hour later, deciding that other than to approve work, this had to take top proiority.

Kayley was reading administrative papers when Ross got home.

"Hi, may I offer you dinner, sex, and myself as a sex slave if you will agree to let me play with your feet tonight? I did not have a good day" Ross said, kissing
Kayley.

"What's wrong?" Kayley asked.

"A guy working a project for Tim screwed up, and this time Tim had every right to be pissed. Jack, Vic and I will have to fix it. I'm more, annoyed than explosive. I'm not going to let it get to me deeply.. it's just.. " Ross said.

"It's just that Rossy is in a bad mood, and he needs his switch Kayley to be his foot sub tonight" Kayley finished.

"Something like that. Please" Ross asked.

Kayley smirked. "But of course. The orgasm you give me had better be good" Kayley said.

"Isn't it always?" Ross asked.

"Usually" Kayley said, smirking again.

Ross and Kayley went to dinner in Chinatown Flushing.

After sharing two dishes, the couple came home, and Ross said.

"You can skip the ladder if you want to.. the other things.." Ross hinted/

"The other things, always" Kayley said, as she took her bare feet out of her shoes, and put them in Ross's lap.

Ross bent down, sniffed, and then attacked her soles wordlessly, as Kayley's toes danced back and forth, and she squealed with giggles: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OOOH I GUESS IM YOURS TONIGHT! I GIVE UP! HEEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NEOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

After Ross carried Kayley to the bed, undressed her, and undressed himself, Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles and toes, as her insides got wet, and his pecker got harder and harder.

Ross inserted his dick into Kayley's pussy, and exploded, as she did as well.

Ross collapsed in Kayley';s arms. "Thank You,. I really, really needed that" Ross said quietly.

"Of course, it was my pleasure, and very pleasurable" Kayley said.

As the week went by , Ross, Vic and Jack delved into the problem, and saw that it might be "Far more serious than they originally thought"

Ross said he needed "Time" to examine it, and fix it properly.

Of course, this set Tim off, not into a full blown fight like they used to have, but into something that Ross did not need.

Worse, Ross needed to join a meeting with Fritz and Steve via Zoom, because, he could not leave New York at that time. The Zoom was an upcoming discussion for an investor show, as well a potential energy company buyout, and perhaps, a sell flip.

The wheels were spinning, and not in a good way.

Then, to boot, predictably, Ross began not feeling well, and not sleeping.

Ross and Kayley managed to remain civil to keep their relationship stable.

It could not possibly be "Some of the old patterns coming back" or could it?

That remained to be seen

Yet, the account manager, a young man who had not been with the company very long, had screwed them up , badly.
Most unexpected indeed. Ross's employees don't usually foul up that badly.
"Hi, may I offer you dinner, sex, and myself as a sex slave if you will agree to let me play with your feet tonight? I did not have a good day" Ross said, kissing Kayley.
Much needed relief and relaxation.

Some things happened last night in R/L that irritated me. Thus, I decided to write something where Ross has a problem with Tim

As you notice, at the reader's request, I've been staying away from Ross having many OKC trips.

Maybe. just maybe, I might have Ross, Steve and Fritz "get into it" with someone. I just have to figure out how.

Now that Mets V Braves Part One is over, and Part Two is not for a month, I will have a more clear head, aside from some DR's appointments \

More to come by the end of the weekend.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back