• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unlucky in love (split from "Lesbians")

Midnight Circus

TMF Expert
Someone whose luck is worse than mine is!

Yeah...that's most likely me.

I've never had that happen to me... but everything else has. :p

Yeah...my gf recently broke up with me, the people I love either die or leave me in the end, and everything I attempt ends in failure. It's good to know that I'm not the only one, though.

Yeah...my gf recently broke up with me, the people I love either die or leave me in the end, and everything I attempt ends in failure. It's good to know that I'm not the only one, though.

Lesseeeee... flew 1000 miles to meet girlfriend for the first time, was judged a disappointment two days in, spent the remaining eight days stranded and wanting to be hit by a train? Check.
Discovered said girlfriend got married a year later? Check.

Let's start off with that.

Lesseeeee... flew 1000 miles to meet girlfriend for the first time, was judged a disappointment two days in, spent the remaining eight days stranded and wanting to be hit by a train? Check.
Discovered said girlfriend got married a year later? Check.

Let's start off with that.

Wow. That's pretty bad.

An ex poisoned my dog once.

Not really. But I'm sure she wanted to, lulz.

Being stranded would majorly suck. But hit by a train? Hmm...I guess I could think of worse ways to die...not a bad idea, actually. Hit by a train seems pretty painless...

Last edited:
To be minimally fair, she said I could try to change her mind before I left... no pressure at all, there...

That's pretty damn cold. I hate when people play games like that.

Well, I can't beat that. No one has ever hated me... just lost interest.

Oh, they've hated me. How they've hated me.

That's pretty damn cold. I hate when people play games like that.

There was this other guy sort of involved at the same time... she couldn't really choose and kept going back and forth... at the time. He was the one she ended up marrying... after I left and I was talking to her trying to find out what the fuck went wrong, she said, "The only problem we [they] had was you."

Oh, they've hated me. How they've hated me.

Jeez... what did you do?

There was this other guy sort of involved at the same time... she couldn't really choose and kept going back and forth... at the time. He was the one she ended up marrying... after I left and I was talking to her trying to find out what the fuck went wrong, she said, "The only problem we [they] had was you."

Lame. Very, very lame. Her loss.

Jeez... what did you do?

Nothing. Seriously. All I did was exist, and my existence somehow becomes anathema to people after awhile. My newest ex isn't like that, though...she's the first amicable break-up I've had of...must be six or seven by now.

Lame. Very, very lame. Her loss.

And you know, there's a part of me that's convinced the tickling thing had something to do with it. I mean, the day I first messaged her, I started poking her, so she knew. She played with me, and was very very good at it too. But things online aren't quite the same as in real life--and it occurs to me sometimes that during those first two days when I tickled her maybe she thought, He's serious about this thing. He wasn't joking. He's gonna do this every day for the rest of our lives. In which case, you know, despite the shit, it would be better that way. I would rather end a relationship six months in than have fifteen years and a kid pass by before it's realised we're fundamentally incompatible.

Nothing. Seriously. All I did was exist, and my existence somehow becomes anathema to people after awhile. My newest ex isn't like that, though...she's the first amicable break-up I've had of...must be six or seven by now.

Something about you just... seems off to them, eh? After that flirty honeymoon period, you feel comfortable enough with them to let them see you at something less than your charming best... and that's how they repay you. Let me tell you something... people who would forsake you for being yourself aren't worth much of anything at all.

And you know, there's a part of me that's convinced the tickling thing had something to do with it. I mean, the day I first messaged her, I started poking her, so she knew. She played with me, and was very very good at it too. But things online aren't quite the same as in real life--and it occurs to me sometimes that during those first two days when I tickled her maybe she thought, He's serious about this thing. He wasn't joking. He's gonna do this every day for the rest of our lives. In which case, you know, despite the shit, it would be better that way. I would rather end a relationship six months in than have fifteen years and a kid pass by before it's realised we're fundamentally incompatible.

That's certainly one way to look at it, yes.

Something about you just... seems off to them, eh? After that flirty honeymoon period, you feel comfortable enough with them to let them see you at something less than your charming best... and that's how they repay you. Let me tell you something... people who would forsake you for being yourself aren't worth much of anything at all.

Thanks. I agree, though I still would like to know what it is about me that makes them come to hate me so...

Maybe it's the winter months with me. I'm not really Mr. Sunshine around that time of year.

That's certainly one way to look at it, yes.

I prefer a minimal sense of optimism to... you know... ending it all. I may yet die alone, but I'll always find myself a good reason why it should be so.

Maybe it's the winter months with me. I'm not really Mr. Sunshine around that time of year.

I hate winter. The cold... coming home in the dark... the whole aura. Spring forward comes earlier now, thank God... of course, it means you wake up in the dark... but it's the very beginning of the day, so...

I hate winter. The cold... coming home in the dark... the whole aura. Spring forward comes earlier now, thank God... of course, it means you wake up in the dark... but it's the very beginning of the day, so...

I don't mind the cold so much (I don't really feel it anyway). It's the lack of light.

That would definitely be a textbook case of seasonal affective disorder. Artifical light won't fix it 'cause it usually favours yellow; only white light would counteract it.

Sometimes I think I'm bipolar... sometimes I think I'm a lot of things. But it's not so intelligent to self-diagnose based on symptoms you read about. :p
Speaking of parties, I think we've dragged this thread down into the depths, haven't we? Jeez... I mean, it's helping my post count, but...

This might help jump-start that lagging libido, Midnight Circus. :happy:

Attachments

• (girls just wanna have fun658).jpg
    (girls just wanna have fun658).jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 8
Okay, we're gonna get to the bottom of this S.A.D. if it takes all night!

How about this one?

Attachments

• (girls just wanna have fun638).jpg
    (girls just wanna have fun638).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9
Mmmmmm... nothing cools down a summer's night like vanilla ice cream.

Try again? :p

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back