• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unsolicited advice but it might be of value

Libertine

Verified
I happened to see a personals ad from a 20 year old asking for advice. Here's what I wrote- perhaps others might find it useful.

First, pat yourself on the back and/or thank your Supreme Being/Sky Fairy that you're not into little boys or little girls, stealing panties from clotheslines or necrophilia.

Then: Circulate. Be sociable. Make female friends. Ask them nicely. Get turned down. Feel like an idiot. Lick your wounds. Try again. Join the Kink Society at your university if a student, or attend munches if not. Pretend you're not ashamed. Realize they're talking about you. Recognise that some will find the prospect very interesting but will be too shy to say so or let you know. Make an honest page for yourself on Fetlife and include a nice headshot in the gallery.

Go to a few shibari classes to learn safe ropework. Or go online and get some tutorials from Youtube- 'Two Knotty Boys' is a good place to start. Buy your own braided (NOT twisted) nylon rope at a hardware store until you feel secure enough to invest in jute or hemp- which strictly speaking isn't necessary.

Learn to cut your losses. Don't get involved in long and pointless email correspondence if she won't Skype/Facetime/whatever within four emails- just let it go and assume 'she' is male. And don't buy a session from a 'model'. It's her business to tell you how wonderful you are no matter how awful you are and you'll learn nothing about women except how to spend large sums of money uselessly.

And always remember it's a numbers game. Every rejection means you're one step closer to a 'Yes' from someone else. You are going to fuck up more than you succeed for a while but you will have some successes. That's a promise.

Now get out here and pay your dues. If you keep at it you will get what you want.

Be decent about it.

This is nice; as always with your posts, it is funny, British-flavoured and to the point :goodjob:

It is a commendable thing to take care of the "young 'uns". I think all of us can relate to the confusion we felt as teenagers and young adults.

I wish I could use the uni advice, but sadly we are still online only. Other than that great advice thank you

I wish (1) that somebody had given me this advice when I was 18, and (2) that universities had had Kink Societies when I was 18.

Libertine, I agree with everything except your advice to not buy sessions with a model. However, I don’t know the 20 year olds exact question, so your point may have been valid on the paid session front

I know in my younger days, I tended to just go for it. Some liked it, some tolerated it and a few hated it, If they hated it, I just moved on. I ended up having a lot of fun back then. Wish it were that easy now that I'm much older!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back