• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unusual Question To Anyone Like Me (a true tickle pervert)

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
God knows why I am even asking this around here now days with the 90% "oh my god how dare you you pathetic fool" responces i'll probably get..but who cares, im in a "mood" and MEGA tickle horny! :panic:

Anyone know where I can get some REALLY decent tickle fetish phone sex?? As in a good service that would be familiar with it and play it out real good or any other means?? Vids aint enough tonight for me..

Not a bad question.

I'm not aware of any specific services that do tickling fetish work, but I lay odds that there are dial-for-dollars girls who will try to fill your fetish needs. I'd say start googling phone sex lines, and look for ads that look as if the women will work with you, or specialize in fetish roll play.

Myriads

Thanks Myriads! I have actually tried a few phone sex services before when ive been in these moods, and i'll say it was a total waste of money. Cause it was either the ''actress'' would flat out not do the fetish and thought it was a joke, or, they attempt and its the most fake thing/bad acting job you'd ever imagine.

That's why I was wondering if anyone here may know from experience of a certain one that actually does deal with our fetish. But i'll try the google thing and see if anything promising comes up :)

google was the answer..and i took care of it..feel MUCH better now :)

Nice to see our forum also carries therapeutic benefits:)

Just curious, what was the solution?

Glad that it worked out. I figured there would be a dial for dollars that hit the target.

Myriads

This was probably the least perverted thing I've seen posted here in a long time actually.

i know this is off topic, but i hope that im not the only one too think this is sad that the OP had to fail safe his thread with "i know i may get [insert remark]".... just incase he gets slated...

just shows how some people see this forum atm... :(

As an interesting alternative, there are a pair of tickling models I have ordered custom films from who have mentioned willingness to play on Skype webcam for money- I imagine other "cam-girl" sites will probably offer a similar service, if you are more visually stimulated.

i know this is off topic, but i hope that im not the only one too think this is sad that the OP had to fail safe his thread with "i know i may get [insert remark]".... just incase he gets slated...

just shows how some people see this forum atm... :(

It's gotten much worse recently. It was always cliquish and elitist, but it's gotten pretty dad gum bad these days.

I was kind of sad when I realised that was a pay service, I saw she had a doctorate in philosophy and I got all excited, because I have a philosophy degree too, and I wanted to talk to her about it...and then I saw the price. Sad times happened.

As an interesting alternative, there are a pair of tickling models I have ordered custom films from who have mentioned willingness to play on Skype webcam for money- I imagine other "cam-girl" sites will probably offer a similar service, if you are more visually stimulated.

There are indeed.

It's gotten much worse recently. It was always cliquish and elitist, but it's gotten pretty dad gum bad these days.

I was kind of sad when I realised that was a pay service, I saw she had a doctorate in philosophy and I got all excited, because I have a philosophy degree too, and I wanted to talk to her about it...and then I saw the price. Sad times happened.

I did the "cheaper" rate and got one of their "therapists" to do the job. The beauty of it all was, if it sucked, I did not get charged until I got the right one and got off! I went through 3 before they finally got me one that knew what they were doing. And wowww was it intense!

I have done the various cam services before (and wasted money 70% of the time may I add). I am a more visually stimulated person, but have all but givin up on the cam sites. That session I had was more intense and real to me than any cam session ive done to date.

Just curiously, are you into playful or hardcore tickling? Cause the cams would be good for playful, but for hardcore foot tickle torture (which is what im into) it wasnt happening :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back