• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unusual Tickle Spots

Georgevvvvv

Hi all -

I just had a look at this preview:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264959-Tickle-Virgin-Luna-Nova-Stretched-Out

Wow.... This video raises an interesting question: while most tickling videos focus on feet, ribs, and/or armpits, this girl totally loses it when the tickler goes after her ears.

I've found that many of the women I've tickled are extremely ticklish on their necks, on the backs of their knees, etc. I love tickling feet, but maybe these other spots are something that video makers should examine more closely. What do you think?

My girlfriend is has an EXTREMELY ticklish reaction when i squeeze her calves. I've never seen it in any video.

I go absolutely crazy when somebody tickles my arms or shoulderblades :/

~K

Mistress Kassandra went berserk when anybody tickled her kneecaps, by digging all five fingernails of one hand into that body part. :bouncybou She had to be tied down to prevent being kicked. :devil:

I've found that nearly everyone - if they're ticklish at all - has at least on unusual ticklish spot. It might be the neck or the ears, the nipples, the genitals, or just about anywhere. Sometimes these unusual spots are even more ticklish than the traditional areas.

I knew one woman who was more ticklish on the tops of her feet than she was on her soles. Another was ticklish on the palms of her hands, and a third on the roof of her mouth!

My first tickle-play with a new partner always devotes some time to finding the places that they don't know about or don't want to tell me.

Yeah I'm ticklish on my scalp, my ears, the inside of my arms and elbows, the roof of my mouth...pretty much everywhere. I'll giggle when my forehead and cheeks are tickled so I'm no stranger to unusual tickle spots. I think a lot of people have those kinds of ticklish places XD

I've found that nearly everyone - if they're ticklish at all - has at least on unusual ticklish spot. It might be the neck or the ears, the nipples, the genitals, or just about anywhere. Sometimes these unusual spots are even more ticklish than the traditional areas.

I knew one woman who was more ticklish on the tops of her feet than she was on her soles. Another was ticklish on the palms of her hands, and a third on the roof of her mouth!

My first tickle-play with a new partner always devotes some time to finding the places that they don't know about or don't want to tell me.

Yeah I'm ticklish on my scalp, my ears, the inside of my arms and elbows, the roof of my mouth...pretty much everywhere. I'll giggle when my forehead and cheeks are tickled so I'm no stranger to unusual tickle spots. I think a lot of people have those kinds of ticklish places XD
^ emphasis added

I think that most people are ticklish on the roof of the mouth, but don't realize because that spot is rarely stroked softly. Also, it is a dangerous place to tickle because the ler might get bitten.

Goddess Shelly can drive me crazy by tickling the roof of my mouth with a fuzzy pipe cleaner any time she wants to do so, but uses the Whitehead gag to keep my mouth pried open safely.

51OOHqumKBL._SX522_.jpg

Some good but rarely explored places

Small of back (great to tickle when standing somewhere with a date) :)
Back or inside of upper arm
Back of legs just under butt cheeks (or butt in general)
Collar bone
Top of feet or ankles

I have a spot that is between my shoulder blades, a couple of inches below my neck, that is so horribly ticklish I start thrashing immediately. Weird to me...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back