• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upcoming Server Change

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Good morning TT'ers,

Well heh, the site was down for a little bit again this morning. It has been happening a lot I know, but rest assured (and I know I've said this before) things will get back to normal soon.

Sometime in the next few days and most likely in the off hours, the site will be clustered with a more powerful quad core server to handle the data while the static files will remain on this one. By splitting the load between two servers we should have no more troubles with crashes. *knocks on wood*

Thank you all for being patient throughout the crashes, and it really shows your patronage to keep visiting us. We're averaging 6,000 unique visitors per day currently with over 2,000,000 page views for the month of March so far. :2thumbs:

Have a terrific Sunday,
-TT

"unique visitors" shows you how many people went to the site

as opposed to "page views" which tells you how many pages total all the people who went to the site viewed

So with the info provided,

We're averaging 6,000 unique visitors per day currently
with over 2,000,000 page views per month

we can roughly figure out that we get approx 180,000 unique visitors per month each viewing approx 11 pages each.

It's a little bit more complicated then that but it's a good rough estimate ;)

regards
MJ

"unique visitors" shows you how many people went to the site

as opposed to "page views" which tells you how many pages total all the people who went to the site viewed

So with the info provided,

We're averaging 6,000 unique visitors per day currently
with over 2,000,000 page views per month

we can roughly figure out that we get approx 180,000 unique visitors per month each viewing approx 11 pages each.

It's a little bit more complicated then that but it's a good rough estimate ;)

regards
MJ

ahh thank you..that makes sense to me lol

Sorry for the hiccups today, I've tried to keep active on the site to minimize downtime.

The server has arrived and is currently being setup. We're shooting for Friday to be live on it. :cool

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back