• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

update?

fenerbahce1907

TMF Poster
when this sites two sections are going to be updated
these sections are 'images' and 'clips'

To quote TT:

"If you want the cold hard truth I've lost my clip collection at the beginning of this year due to an ill fated hard drive crash. On top of which I could not get the original hard drive that I first used to store clips to run again.

So I've been collecting clips here and there, but with the forums being added to everyday there is no longer really a need for clips posted by me. Besides that, over the time the site has been operational I've posted almost all the good stuff I had already."

HisDivineShadow said:
To quote TT:

"If you want the cold hard truth I've lost my clip collection at the beginning of this year due to an ill fated hard drive crash. On top of which I could not get the original hard drive that I first used to store clips to run again.

So I've been collecting clips here and there, but with the forums being added to everyday there is no longer really a need for clips posted by me. Besides that, over the time the site has been operational I've posted almost all the good stuff I had already."

he said it good there..we already have plenty of clips..not nearly enough but plenty of them..why is there a need for the clips section..and its a free site anyways..so there is no need for a preview cause there is no risk at signing in..you dont like the site..well then goodbye..but i dont really know who couldnt like this site

While I agree there is an abundance of material available on this top notch site, the advantage of updating the clips section was that TT could exceed the 2mb limit. This means larger clips for those of us STILL unable to cope with splitting and joining programs (despite everyones best efforts). Also, TT often gets permission to post clips from "forbidden" sources. I look forward to the time when the sections can be updated again.

Mmm... what about submitting larger clips to TT?
Wouldn't it allow him to build his archive back?

Dunno, maybe you could send a preview or a description, before clogging his mail with stuff, but it could work.

Wouldn't this be a work around for the 2 megs limit?
Or do the cons really outweigh the pros?

:)

I always enjoyed the updated clips section but I am satisfied with the clips forum

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back