• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Updates and Annoucements

Update 10/24/04:

Added a Teen Titan tickle picture. ^^

Also, I'll be revising the requests I've recieved and talking about them later.

Update 11/29/04:

Added a Street Fighter foot tickle/foot lick picture. ^__^

Update 12/16/04:

Added a Darkstalkers picture. In case I do not add another picture by Christmas, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. ^__^

Update 2/22/05:

Added two more Teen Titans pictures and a Disgaea picture. ^___^

Update 4/26/05:

Added another original character. ^^

(if anyone actually reads these logs of mine and wonders why they're here, its so I can keep track of what I upload here and when I did for future reference.)

Update 5/5/05:

Added another Love Hina chibi picture. ^__^

Last edited:
I've made changes to my request option in my 'Brainstorms' stickey.

All of the asked for guidelines are now manditory to provide. I realize this may be more than its worth on your part for some of you, the requestees, but please realize my situation also. If I simply don't know what series you're talking about, am not fimiliar with the characters or you're being too vague, that makes my job alot more difficult than it has to be.

I recieve many requests, most of them are not on this site or by tickling/foot enthusiests. And part of sorting them out for fair evaluation is knowing the value of each of them to begin with. And this is not something I can provide myself readily. Its something that is your duty in requesting a picture to begin with. I'm a very busy person and whatever time I have to draw, whether that be something of my own creation or whim, or something you requested, the time needs to be spent wisely.

I only make this change because there has been a general lack of following my simple requesting instructions (public and private) or avoiding them altogether.

Henceforth, any post that does not fulfill my requirements (on page 1 of the aforementioned stickey) in whole will be ignored as a request. To give the benefit of the doubt, I will refer first time requesters to the guidelines in the event they have overlooked them.

Repeated failure to supply me with what I need to know will result in post deletion.

Please understand that providing this information is very essential in the drawing process. It helps me in many ways and it makes the requesting process less back and forth talking to the requestee to settle on something and more direct and steamlined. It also helps me narrow down requests so I can decide what to draw. There are plenty of requests but little to no detail about them. I hope that will change.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. :)

Last edited:
Update- 7/4/05:

Added a Teen Titan request (Starfire foot tickled) to my forum. ^__^

Update- 7/18/05:

Added a Neon Genesis Evangelion pic to my forum. ^__^

Update- 8/1/05:

Added some more Witch Hunter Robin pictures to my forum. ^__^

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back