• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upgraded Sitting Stocks.

poopsy124

So I don't normally post anything but I'm so excited about my new toy and the craftsmanship that was involved in constructing it that I really feel the need to share some love.

A few months ago I contacted some local toy builders on FetLife and commissioned a set of sitting stocks. The finished product was less than satisfactory to say the least.

I wanted something that was sturdy yet discreet and could easily be dismantled and hidden if necessary. (I really wanted something that could be used on a floor, bed or any surface big enough to house them without the aid of anything to tie them in place or being attached to a much larger structure)

I realized I was asking for a lot but they tried to meet my demands resulting in a set of stocks that were a little flimsy and sat shakily on a base that consisted of two very small detachable "feet" that offered very little stability whatsoever. To be absolutely fair and clear, however, these toy makers generally specialize in floggers and in large pillories and had never built such a small pair of stocks before.

Fortunately for me I was able to civilly air my concerns and they were more than happy to redesign the stocks free of charge simply by adding on to what they had already built and I am so impressed with how it all turned out.

I haven't gotten to test them out yet but they are at least 3 or 4 times sturdier than they were before and can be dismantled in about a minute or so without the use of any tools other than my own two hands.

And the great thing about all of this is that it that was only their second attempt at building such small, discreet stocks. My design is still a prototype and they have told me that they are continuing to experiment with sturdier designs.

If you would like to contact these individuals and order your own they can be reached on FetLife by searching for Toy_Maker_Kawaii. I realize not many of you live in the South and Arkansas in particular but they are more than willing to ship.

Attachments

• stocks 1.jpg
    stocks 1.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 69
  • stocks 2.jpg
    stocks 2.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 43
  • stocks 3.jpg
    stocks 3.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 34
The new version looks very impressive. :D Of course, the holes for the wrists and ankles should be custom made for the approximate size of the lee if they are going to be used by the same people over and over.

The new version looks very impressive. :D Of course, the holes for the wrists and ankles should be custom made for the approximate size of the lee if they are going to be used by the same people over and over.

Thanks! And you're absolutely right.

But I figured that since at this point I don't have a steady lee I may as well commission a "one-size-fits-all" set. Since I'm not a big guy I just used my measurements for the wrist and ankle holes. This way most women will be able to fit it them comfortably and I myself could even experience them if I felt willing to bottom.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back