• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

URGENT! Looking for LIZ TYLER tickling pictorial

Dr. Plume

Can anyone help me? I'm searching for a pictorial spread where Liz Tyler, and her frequent companion (Leah Marie?), are completely nude and bound to a bed. Most of the shots in this venue are devoted to Liz: she is fiendishly tickled by a male tormentor. I think the pictorial originally appeared in Tickle Hell when the site was still in development (perhaps 10 years ago?). I have a dim memory of the very vivacious pictures and hope they're still accessible from a TMF member.

It appears that Liz Tyler has faded from the fetish scene; she posed for some torrid pix when employed by Tickle Hell (including a set where she is suspended, nude, upside down and viciously tickled; can't find this selection either, it was prefaced with pictures of the blonde bombshell begging that she wouldn't have to submit to tickle torture. Would love to own these shots but the bedroom scenario is a priority).

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
Here's only three surviving photos of blonde bombshell Liz Tyler (two from the bedroom set, 1 from the suspension set).

I'd be indebted to anyone who could furnish more photos from the bedroom set; I'd certainly reciprocate with trade. A video from the bedroom scenario would also be very welcome.

Attachments

• Liz Tyler #1.jpg
    Liz Tyler #1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 806
  • Liz Tyler #2.JPG
    Liz Tyler #2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 582
  • Liz Tyler #3.JPG
    Liz Tyler #3.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 642
Anybody?? This is my last-ditch plea (I'd definitely exchange some hot tickle pix).

Thanks so much, ftmench; I'm indebted to you for the time and trouble.

But I'm specifically searching for the photos or photo set from TRICKED AND TICKLED!, featuring Liz Tyler and Leah Marie (the source of the miniature pictures, below). It was available from Tickle Hell and/or FM Concepts. I'd also welcome the video and a nice trade could certainly be negotiated.

Attachments

• Liz Tyler #1.jpg
    Liz Tyler #1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Liz Tyler #2.JPG
    Liz Tyler #2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 142
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back