• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Urgently Seeking prayers

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
I typically don't post things like this, but I've gotten to know some truly wonderful people through this forum.

My uncle is in a hospital fighting for his life at this hour, after sustaining kidney damage during a massive heart attack. He needs more than just the conventional medical care he's receiving from his doctors. I'm officially asking for any and all prayers from the community at this hour.

I'll welcome any replies, public or otherwise, that anyone cares to offer.

Prayer in progress... His will be done, my Friend. :cuddle:

I am so terribly sorry you must deal with this. Know that our thoughts are with you and yours.

~ Mistress Aura :justlips:

You and yours will be in the thoughts and prayers of my family.

Rob

I'm sorry to hear this, he is in my thoughts and prayers in his and your family's time of deepest need.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies, and please keep them coming. There's been some subtle signs of improvement in the last hour. Keep it up!

Thanks again.

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle's illness, reflexology. My thoughts and prayers are with him for a full recovery.

Mitch

I wish you the best through this trying time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Aw, jeez. My thoughts are with your uncle. I hope he is able to pull through.

Auw I'm so sorry ya'll are having to go through this. Thoughts and prayers are with you!! Keep us posted.

thoughts and prayers

hope your uncle is going to be ok! prayin' for him!

I'm not religious and I don't do prayers, but Reflexology, you and your uncle have my best wishes, and sincerely hope he will come through.

I will keep him in my prayers and I hope he pulls through and has a speedy recovery. And I also pray if it is his time and God wants him now. That he goes quickly and quietly with little pain.

Consider it done and I hope he has a speedy recovery:)

Warmest thoughts and wishes for you and your entire family as you walk the gauntlet. I wish your uncle a complete and speedy recovery.

Just found your thread, said a prayer and will continue to keep you all in prayer throughout this ordeal.

Just found this thread reflax. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

I am sorry to hear about your uncle going through this most rough and terrible time in his life right now-real sorry to hear about all the heart procedures and heart attacks that he had, that is rough, sooo sorry to hear this. Please know your uncle, you, and your family and your uncle's friends, family, and loved ones, your loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers, soo sorry. I hope soon your uncle has a steady but eventually a thorough and quick great miraculous healing and recovery..back to himself and able to enjoy the holidays soon or celebrate and enjoy them soon after Christmas and holidays are over-soon as he can... May God be with your uncle, you and your loved ones, may he bring you comfort, love, his tenderness, and peace beyond understanding...may you know you have a friend in me, if you would like or wish to chat, please feel free to pm me...like to be here for you as a friend...

God bless and hugs to you and take care-wishing your uncle a speedy recovery and miraculous healing:(:(
:(:(:dropatear:dropatear:dropatear

:bunny::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Thanks for all of the well-wishes. My uncle is still holding on and even showing some signs of improvement. But we had a death in my own household the other night... someone quite dear to me. I'm still trying to find my way back from that and get into a frame of mind that works for the holidays. Not proving easy so far...

Just found your thread, said a prayer and will continue to keep you all in prayer throughout this ordeal.

Ann echos my sentiments....praying for you and your family...I sent you a p m....

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back