• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Urinals?

mikepd

TMF Expert
Why do we have so many different ones? Divider,no divider,the piss wall and the trough..........my most hated is the pig trough pisser.

*giggles* it's good to be a female..however i would like to know why there are always lines in public female bathrooms and not in men's????

*giggles* it's good to be a female..however i would like to know why there are always lines in public female bathrooms and not in men's????

Haha it's tradition at a festival that I've been going to for several years for females to use the gents toilets- the gents just accept it, think it is coz that they are too drunk to care. But basically it is because of massive lines to use the ladies and if you're bursting the gents is the better option haha.

I just come from the restroom and someone took a duke in the urinal. WHO WAS IT?

It was that little fucker Stan marsh! I swear!

In answer to the original question: SOme people like variety in their urinals. Some were made at different times in history and got stuck. Others, like the pis trough urinal, just like seeing other guy's penises to measure the flaccid length, without needing to ask the forbidden question:

"Hey dude, um, how long is your penis?"
"What?"
"I mean Flaccid, not erect."
"Dude, wtf?"

And in answer to Isabeau's question:
(WARNING MYSOGYNY AHEAD!)
It's because a lot of ladies can't hold their pee for longer than nine months...
>_>
<_<
n_n MYSOGYNY RAWKS n_n​

Hahaha they're hilarious. I'd be jealous I wanna pee into someone's mouth!!haha.

however i would like to know why there are always lines in public female bathrooms and not in men's????

'tis simple. Men have the option of urinals or toilets whereas you only have the one. There may be more toilets in the womens, but there are usually a lot of urinals to compliment the toilets in the mens. :p

It's staggering to think how much urine/feces the human race produces every day.

Because, we men, back in caveman days were built for speed and hunting. We needed to be ready in a second to deal with ever-present danger. So daily we struggled to not be caught with our loincloths up for too long. It was pure fact that if our peckers were bitten off life was over (and not via blood loss). The speed inherent in our relief is genetic. :cry

Back in the caves, women generally had it easier. Sure every now and then you had to make some bread. Instead of the scant protection of the bushes you probably had a nearby stream. The gals would always get together for a nice long relaxing squat and gossip. :lol

So there it is, genetics, Izzie! ;)

And what I find most disturbing about urinals is this picture attached below.

Last edited:
...that avatar is so disturbing! No offense. But it creeps me out OMG!!! Those eyes...

Emma Frost (aka the White Queen) disturbs you?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back