• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using Hairbrush decreases ticklishness after a while??

peter

TMF Expert
Hi all!
Have everyone experience it that the hairbrush decreases the ticklishness after a while?

I wanted to tell you about my first tickle session tonight.

So a girl agreed to let me tie her up and tickle her. I tied her up spread eagle on my bed with scarfs. Man, i suck at tying a girl up :D she broke out alot haha:D

But it was a great experience. She was really ticklish on her armpits and feet so i tickled her there alot. I've always seen clips especially tickle abuse uses the hair brush and tonight i finally got to use it. Man that thing is a gift from god haha :D
It worked really well. But the weird thing was at the end of the session the hairbrush decreases the ticklishness. At the end of the sesssion it didnt even tickle anymore. Anyone experience that??

If you keep doing the same thing, that typically happens. You gotta change things up, switch the way you're tickling after a little while. Start soft and easy, build up to the all out assault tickling, then after a few minutes, switch it back. I've actually been told that the way I tickle that my lee was even more ticklish than when we started. Just my experiences here.

If you had switched from the hairbrush to fingers at the end, then she may have been ticklish to that method. As stated above, doing the same thing will eventually cause the lee to become habituated to it.

Nice! Lesson learned! Hahaha yeah the hairbrush was new for me, so i went for it alot :D

Yep, its quite over the top to push for something a lot during a session. It kills sensitivity.

The best way to keep a session going and going, like others said, is to go about it like a roller coaster, if you get my point.

You need to go soft, play with their mind, build tension up, then pull up the worst thing ever when they dont expect it....go all out for a couple minutes and switch again.
Also you can use each tool in different and unexpected ways. Not always doing the same thing around.

An example: When I tickle a girls feet, I love to place my hands over their soles and just caress gently for some seconds. They are surprised that I dont start all out tickling and their minds dont know what to make of it. I go up and down their soles light caressing.....then....randomly, I wiggle my fingers and nails in there....unexpected, in some really nice specific spot. They cant simply predict when this will happen therefore they get off the chart ticklish :) And whenever I feel they are getting used to something, I can always pull this trick out to get them ticklish again ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back