• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentines Katie #2 (ff/f)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Yes seems like 5mins ago i posted the first Valentine pic but here it comes again! how time flies.................

A little love in the air as Katie gets some obvious admirers ;)
enjoy.

Oh and i've posted two versions of the pic - one for the fans of Katie's trademark pure BLACK Stockings ;)

Attachments

• Valentines Katie II.jpg
    Valentines Katie II.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 964
  • Valentines Katie II (alt).jpg
    Valentines Katie II (alt).jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 656
Both versions are great. ;):redstar::super_hap:ayyy::laughing::happy::greenstar:bluestar:

P.S. What art program do you use? I have a few tips that you could with your art program, if it is what I think it is. If you are interested. It's great as is. :greenstar ;) :super_hap :ayyy: :laughing: :happy: :bluestar: :paw: :yellowsta

I know that some cell shading or soft shading and highlighting will bring your artwork from A- to A++.

Cell shading: create a new raster layer
1) set opacity between 10 and 20 %
2) hardness is your choice ( glowing effect for highlight and soft shadow = 0-50%, dull highlight and intense shadow= 50-100%)
3) Step is your choice (higher the number= the more "spotty"/separated the shadow/highlight is
4) Density is your choice: 0= foggy 100=solid
5) Thickness is thickness of your brush size.

Soft shading: use the highlight and shadow tool on low opacity and softness

You may know about the tools already. :D I'd just give you a reminder anyhoo.
Have Fun. :] :D :leaf: :cool: ;) :redstar: :super_hap

Katie's about to be loved to death! I believe Hayley dotes on Katie, but it's a hungry, destructive affection (same way that I'm wild for pork chops!) Both pictures work for me too, but I give the black stockings version an edge... the color contrast makes the exposed toes seem all the more vulnerable!

Well let's be honest since Hayley arrived all she has done is tie-up Katie in a kinky way and tickle her to death, i think you may of just blown open the Truth on Hayley..... Maybe she does LOVE Katie tooooooooooo much ;) *just a hint their peeps*

can you make one version where she is wearing white knee socks with red hearts on them? I think that would be very festive! Thanks

This is exactly as I imagined it My friend!!!

Great pic! I think my favourite is the first one where here cute little barefeet are poking through her socks. Yummy! :D:D

Rajee, think I will also take you tip! Thanks man! :)

Your welcome Feathers. :super_hap

Funny you should say that cause last year i did one, but when i get chance i will edit THIS pic the same way.

can you make one version where she is wearing white knee socks with red hearts on them? I think that would be very festive! Thanks

Attachments

• Valentines Katie-alt2.jpg
    Valentines Katie-alt2.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 28
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back