• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valley of laughter (WIP T-RPG)

I recognised the last map you posted... it's the forest map out of Chaos Tickle.

Not for nothing, but I'm pretty sure that's just a pre-made forest template that comes with RPG Maker MV. Not something stolen from someone else's project.

Attachments

• lost forest.png
    lost forest.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 34
Not for nothing, but I'm pretty sure that's just a pre-made forest template that comes with RPG Maker MV. Not something stolen from someone else's project.

Oh, in that case I feel very ashamed and you've read nothing. :cry

to anser your questions

yes I have used pre-made maps as a way of saving time, I have also modified a few for purpose regarding secrets found in the game but aside from that I have not stolen anything so I assure you to not worry apart from some maps everything else is my own work ^^

World map

hey guys update on the game, its going so far so good, I may be incorporating
a free roam mechanic in which you aren't held on the plotline against your will, once you reach this particular point in the game (world map) you can go ANYWHERE you wish oh and not to worry, the locations that are scattered all have something special such as baron fontaine's mansion and the widowed old lady that lives off the cost of the fishing village ^^ many more will follow but for now here is the world map so far in its WIP stage

Attachments

• Map039.png
    Map039.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Update!!!

Hey there people of this forum, I have an updated image of the free roam map
it has had a lot added to it and as for the overall game I am also adding to that as well, on a side note I have opened an Instagram account so that you may follow me on there and be updated that way ^^ my account name is theticklegamemaker

Attachments

• Map039.png
    Map039.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
any questions?

does anyone have anything they want to ask me about the project by any chance? I am curious to hear what you want to say

I have contemplated that for about a week and I am still unsure simply because I am unsure of how to link you guys to it

Is MC predetermined character or some sort of character creation process will be included?

answers to questions

Hey guys thanks for the questions:

question answer 1: Lisa the main character is simply on a vacation to the country side but upon arriving something isn't right, she receives a letter detailing something wrong and from then on she is on a quest to get away

question answer 2: sadly no heh since this is my first project I intend to take things slow and not go into many complicated mechanics so to put it simply, Valley of Laughter is made with the basic tools used in RPG maker MV

I will gladly answer any more questions you guys have to ask

Update!!!

hey guys, I have a fresh batch of images to show my progression my game! Hope you like what you see and on a further note regarding completion, we are looking at a January release! So stay tuned!

Attachments

• Map050.png
    Map050.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Map042.png
    Map042.png
    434.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Map045.png
    Map045.png
    712.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Map039.png
    Map039.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
Lots of space to fill, don't overdo it :) Sometimes releasing smaller batches instead of one big chunk is easier - but whatever works for you best.
Merry Christmas btw!

hey there folks!!!

Happy new year! (bit late I know) I am dropping in to tell you guys that the game is almost finished and I have further news regarding future projects, first of all I am merely sweeping up the game and fixing any mistakes etc, the game itself I will announce is gonna be a trilogy! furthermore I shall also give a list of the projects I have planned AFTER THAT how exciting haha here are the titles!:

- Claws of the Witch
- Depths of the Asylum
- The Orphanage of Giggles
- Escape from the Dungeon of Laughter
- Tickle Slave Breakout!

After these games are released I may begin work on remaking unfinished tickle games if their respected creators allow me to do so and I can assure you they will be mentioned in the credits of each remade game!

On a side note does anyone know any tickle artists who are willing to draw CG's for free? Sounds stingy I know but I am very strapped for cash at the moment >.< so therefor I must resort to finding people who can offer their services for free heh but if the price isn't too steep I can make an exception! And like I said earlier they will also be mentioned in the credits along with any links they wish to add in order to get others interested in their fabulous work!

That's all for now if you have any other questions or have any requests for me to add into my games etc please don't hesitate to send me a direct message or post your message in the forum itself ^-^ Once again i thank you all for your patience and your interest in my project and hopefully the projects yet to come!

Happy new year! (bit late I know) I am dropping in to tell you guys that the game is almost finished and I have further news regarding future projects, first of all I am merely sweeping up the game and fixing any mistakes etc, the game itself I will announce is gonna be a trilogy! furthermore I shall also give a list of the projects I have planned AFTER THAT how exciting haha here are the titles!:

- Claws of the Witch
- Depths of the Asylum
- The Orphanage of Giggles
- Escape from the Dungeon of Laughter
- Tickle Slave Breakout!

After these games are released I may begin work on remaking unfinished tickle games if their respected creators allow me to do so and I can assure you they will be mentioned in the credits of each remade game!

On a side note does anyone know any tickle artists who are willing to draw CG's for free? Sounds stingy I know but I am very strapped for cash at the moment >.< so therefor I must resort to finding people who can offer their services for free heh but if the price isn't too steep I can make an exception! And like I said earlier they will also be mentioned in the credits along with any links they wish to add in order to get others interested in their fabulous work!

That's all for now if you have any other questions or have any requests for me to add into my games etc please don't hesitate to send me a direct message or post your message in the forum itself ^-^ Once again i thank you all for your patience and your interest in my project and hopefully the projects yet to come!

Cool! Can't wait to see what it will give! And damn you seem super motivated to say the least! I hope you'll be able to do all your projects and if i could recommand someoen who MIGHt (not 100% sure) work for free you can try this guy:

https://www.deviantart.com/themysticalartist/art/Nico-Robin-Bare-Feet-628071477

He's not the best artist of DA but he might do it for free or for a very very cheap price.

Hey!!!

Thank you so much for the link to this individual, his art is ok and I may contact him later down the line, also thank you for the support! it means a lot!

Thank you so much for the link to this individual, his art is ok and I may contact him later down the line, also thank you for the support! it means a lot!

sorry for the double post but do you need some sprites for the game (for ennemies or even from NPCs)? If yes I suggest you to try there

https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Nightkid

This is the wikia of "cardfight vanguard": a card game ... and the link leads you to information about "captain nightkid" a monster you can play in this card game.

If you go in "gallery" youshould see several pics and some cards (like him for example) have a "full art" picture https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Captain_Nightkid_(Full_Art).jpg

Where you can see just the artwork without text.

some cards have really awesome designs

note: sometimes wikias give a small pic while the one published by those who shared it was bigger so if you have a small pic try to go in the gallery and click yourself on the full art pic

https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Gallery:Captain_Nightkid

As you can see on card information, this monster comes from the "granblue" clan.

I can give you a list of all clans so you could see if some cards have nice artworks

Other example here: https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Deity_Sealing_Kid,_Soh_Koh

Gallery https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Gallery:Deity_Sealing_Kid,_Soh_Koh

full art https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Deity_Sealing_Kid,_Soh_Koh_(Full_Art).jpg

some cards (very rare) even have a conceptual artwork

Example in this monster's gallery: https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Gallery:Dragonic_Overlord

conceptual artwork https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dragonic_Overlord.jpg

Now the list of clans: https://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Clan

I hope this might be useful ^^

Hey!!!

I'm not dead just so you guys know! But I have some very small bad news and that is I have to move the release date to February, Its not that big off a deal just a few things happening on my end haha nothing major all I ask is that you be a little bit more patient ^^ The game is coming soon

I'm not dead just so you guys know! But I have some very small bad news and that is I have to move the release date to February, Its not that big off a deal just a few things happening on my end haha nothing major all I ask is that you be a little bit more patient ^^ The game is coming soon

Worry not, we all know releasing a game isn't easy especially when real life gets in the way! Good luck and if you need beta testers don't hesitate to ask ^^

so sorry!

Hello peeps I'd like to apologise for the amount of time its taking to bring this game out, I have hit a crossroads right now but I am still fully into the project I just can't seem to nail a release date that's all, I thank you all so much for being so patient it means a lot to me! I'm gonna try my best to nail a release for you guys but in the meantime please enjoy what games and media you already have that depict tickling until then ok? love you all!

Hello peeps I'd like to apologise for the amount of time its taking to bring this game out, I have hit a crossroads right now but I am still fully into the project I just can't seem to nail a release date that's all, I thank you all so much for being so patient it means a lot to me! I'm gonna try my best to nail a release for you guys but in the meantime please enjoy what games and media you already have that depict tickling until then ok? love you all!

Concretely, are there many things that need to be done or only a few?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back