• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bandito

Verified
Happy Valentine's day!

I thought I'd take the opportunity to post this illustration that Lotus and I have been keeping hidden under our digital beds.

We are a few illustrations away from a new publication, and hope to have some very cool stuff to share with you in the next couple months.

But first... we wanted to post this fun little tickle pic since it's been awhile since we've been able to post anything like this. Some of you (anyone that was part of the ultra top secret Tickling in Space fan club) may recognize the foundation of this illustration. But Lotus wanted to try some new coloring techniques on this before we did the alternate version that I will post in a couple months. And Lotus also LOVES vampire movies, so we thought I'd be fun to turn this into a vampire tickle pic.

This pic is kinda old, which is to say about a year or so old. We finished it right after Bounce of Aces, last Valentine's day. So hopefully our new stuff will be better than this, but we'll wait and see what y'all think of it. ^^;

I've always wondered if Vampires would be ticklish. I mean, they don't see a lot of sun, and would likely have very supple skin. So in an effort to find out Lotus met this hot blooded honey, got her a bit tipsy on red...um...wine, quickly fastened her most rugged restraints...

and now it's time to see if our pale vixen pal is... ticklish lol

So without further jawing, enjoy the pic, and have an awesome Valentine's day.

(Colors, as always by the amazing White Lotus)

Please let us know what you think.

^^

The Deeto

Attachments

• Vampire_Valentine.jpg
    Vampire_Valentine.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 710
Valentine's Day! An apropos opportunity to send fondest regards to two of the Community's best loved contributers, the Bandito and White Lotus! Also a great chance to offer congratulations on this spanking new Deeto Den... those who brave this hideaway will score Aladdin-like wonders galore!

... the first of which features a cunningly crafted vampire maiden, called upon to soak up something tastier than corpuscles! The naughty scarlet of her skimpy raiment poses no barrier to the gentle, pure persuasion of snow white angel's wings, a holy counter more potent than garlic garlands or pointy wood! If it's possible to reform a blood-sucker, this just might do it... then again, what famished night-haunt wouldn't be tempted to re-infect, simply to experience the extreme cure over and over again! A perfect synthesis of the artists' twin skills, amazing on their own, sublime when combined! If only they'd been on hand to advise van Helsing... "Dracula" would have been a far less somber read!

Last edited:
Yeah...what he said...LOL

Great Pic, Deeto and Lotus! At least she appears to be enjoying it...or at least, being the undead, she perhaps is un-hating it?

LBH: Thanks so much my good friend. And congrats to you for being the first to ever come to Bandito's Hideout and leave a comment behind. ^^;;; I could blather on for hours about how much I appreciate your feedback, and how much your support means to me. But I will not burden you with such things. All I will say is thank you. Thank you very very much.

Hawk: Thanks so much my good friend. Undead or not, I think it's fair to say that a feather across the breasts is a lot more fun than a stake in the chest.

Thanks to both of you.

^^

More to come soon,

B

Once again, awesome and playful work, as I would totally expect from you.

Yes, excellent work indeed Bandito. Everything is so nice and detailed, even the texture of the restraints. :)

Yes, excellent work indeed Bandito. Everything is so nice and detailed, even the texture of the restraints. :)

Thanks man.

Really Lotus deserves credit for the detail of the restraints, that was aaaaaaaalllllllllll her, baby! LMAO.

Thanks very much for the kind words.

More to come soon.

B

Didn't see this initially but wow, I love the barest hint of feathery strokes on her prominent, succulent breast. That kind of imagery just sends me mad, because I want to see more, but the exquisite tension would be spoiled! Haha, you know how to torture us, 'Deet.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back