• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Van Tickles anyone?

mealburglar

TMF Poster
Hello just wanted to share this quick story that just happened ...I was to meet this girl after a concert that she just went to with an exboyfriend she did not want to go with for drinks and what not..she pulls up in this minivan cuz her car is in the shop, so her dad let her borrow it. I open the door and to my surprise she is wearing a short black skirt andvery sexy black heels..I hop in we make small talk and as were driving along I just noticed she is also wearing nude hose..wow "I like nylons" so as we were trying to find someplace to go almost all the bars are just about to close. we pull in to a hotel six parking lot to figure out a plan on what should we do. she then takes off her shoes and lays them on my lap while were talking..I couldn't believe this. I then slowy started to give her a foot rub...she said it felt nice blah blah....so of course I started to use my nails and started to slowly move them up and down her soles. she giggled and said stop I'm really ticklish. Naturally I did'nt I grabbed her ankles and went to town on them. After a few minutes on her feet and kinda fooling around I said since were here we might as well get a room so we can play more comfortably. she said why pay for a room when we can just move to the back..so we did ,I put all the seats all the way down and the tickling began again. Started with the feet and worked my way up to the underarms..afterwards bout an hour of tickling she said that was fun but all that tickling has made her a bit tired so after that she dropped me off back..I just never had a full blown tickling experience in a van before..has anybody else?

It sounds like you both had fun. :couch: Thanks for sharing the experience. :D

I have no tickling experiences in a van. :(

I must say that you had a lot of space.

Try making out/ or tickling in a VW Bug sometime.:sowrong:

There was a time I was with a couple friends. The one driving had left to go get someone and left this girl Tina and I alone. Tina was wearing nylons and had removed her heels. I teased her about having a "nice tan". She said they where not tan just covered in nylons and lifted her toes to show the seam. I wiggled my fingers at te seam and said ok it feels silky. She giggled "it tickles like crazy too. I am sooo ticklish. Atleast a 15 or 20."
Our driver returned and she said "he tickled my foot." Our driver smiled and said so tickle him back. The girl he picked up said "this game sounds fun how do I play?"

There was a time I was with a couple friends. The one driving had left to go get someone and left this girl Tina and I alone. Tina was wearing nylons and had removed her heels. I teased her about having a "nice tan". She said they where not tan just covered in nylons and lifted her toes to show the seam. I wiggled my fingers at te seam and said ok it feels silky. She giggled "it tickles like crazy too. I am sooo ticklish. Atleast a 15 or 20."
Our driver returned and she said "he tickled my foot." Our driver smiled and said so tickle him back. The girl he picked up said "this game sounds fun how do I play?"

Allright cool times...

Woohoo..update I just met up with her again tonight for the same...she has not officially told me she likes being tickled or has this fetish but..while talking with her on the phone she suggested we go out for drinks which..led to me tickling her again in the van...she wore mid leangh boots this time..but when I started to squezee her knees the boots came off..she wore black socks over her barley nude nylons..aghh what fun we had..oh well..sorry not really a story but just a posting, or note I guess...Peace..

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back