• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanilla SO Obstacle to Platonic Tickle Friends?

TickleYeti

Verified
Hey all,

Looking for some advice. I'm very much into tickling, and my SO definitely isn't. She tries and I still care deeply for her but she just can't meet that desire, no shame on her at all.

I'd love to find a solution in the form of a purely platonic tickle partner. Tickling for me isn't sexual, it's different so I feel no issues tickling outside of the relationship.

SO is very different. Highly suspicious of everything, and very conservative and, prudish (not quite the right word) but she would be adamantly opposed to anything whatsoever that in her mind equates to anything remotely sexual.

Has anyone else been in this position and overcame it? How can I help her understand my platonic perspective so that she can be comfortable with me seeking a friend for this?

Any and all advice absolutely welcome! :)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Discuss the issue openly with your SO. Tell her what you want and what you need. If she isn't comfortable with it, then you will have to honour that.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back