• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vegetarian?

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what's a humanitarian eat?" - Pete Seeger, English Is Crazy

Seriously, I've been on both sides of that particular fence, turkey for Thanksgiving dinner with a tofu cheese cake I made for dessert.

They say that a lack of protein in a vegetarian diet can make you anemic.
Anemia has a tendency of causing appendicular sensitivity. You know, at the extremities sort of like gang-green. But without the rotting.

Can it be said then that vegetarians have a higher risk of being obscenely ticklish? :p

Nope. I wouldn't dream of becoming a veggie... I love the taste of meat way too much. I can't remember the last time I had a completely vegetarian main meal. =/

Um, let's see...well, sure, I could do away with meat anytime I wanted to. I mean, it's just meat.
But I'm just too lazy. So hah! :p

By the way, tofu cheese cake? Sounds absolutely scrumptious...yeah >_>

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what's a humanitarian eat?" - Pete Seeger, English Is Crazy

Seriously, I've been on both sides of that particular fence, turkey for Thanksgiving dinner with a tofu cheese cake I made for dessert.

Tofu cheese cake,are Vegetarian or Vegan lol?

Vegetarians,give up just meat.
Vegans won't eat meat or dairy products.It's strictly vegetables and lettuce, it seems.

I was leaning towards becoming a very limited vegetarian some months ago, but I've lately been getting my grill on something fierce, mainly steaks and sausage that I add to spaghetti and such. I don't think I could ever go all the way in the vegetarian direction, but I could probably do with less meat in my diet.

I tried my high school's tofu once. On that day, I swore never to even LOOK at the stuff ever again! Ye gods, the horror! THE HORROR!

My sister was a vegetarian for like 5 years and has recently started eating meat again. I've been thinking about becoming a pescatarian. Don't think I could give up all meat, but mercury poisoning kinda freaks me out, so we'll see.

I never got the chance to slam this topic.

If you don't eat meat, you're losing out on valuable protein. Enjoy being weak and sick all the time.

I'm a meatatarian. its a lifestyle choice that i enjoy. though when your down to ramen in your pantry, you're more of a malnutritiatarian(and yes i just made that last title up).

One cup of soybeans (29 gms of protein), lentils (18 gms of protein), black beans (15 gms of protein), kidney beans (13 gms of protein), chickpeas (12 gms of protein), veggie baked beans (12 gms of protein), pinto beans (12 gms of protein), black-eyed peas (11 gms of protein), peas (9 gms of protein), spinach (5 gms of protein) and broccoli (4 gms of protein).
Love the hell out of some broccoli.

You have to pay close attention to what you eat as a vegetarian, as you could neglect simple vitamins your body needs.
I wouldn't advise loading up on proteins from supplements, either.

I have always wondered what the vegetarians eat for protein???????

Mostly that laundry list I posted earlier, but I'm partial to almonds.

My question is, why? I mean, what makes a person decide to shun meat at their dinner table? Do they feel bad for the animals? Are they allergic to meat? Do they just not like the taste? I'm curious.

And for the record, (for those who sympathise with the animals) if we dont eat the animals, then nature will.

I stay away from a lot of meat because I don't like how I feel after I eat it. I tend to get all sleepy, sluggish, bloated, and have a stomachache.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back