• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED #7 *Cover Art

MTJpub

Verified
COMING APRIL 21

VU7Cover.jpg

The much anticipated 7th issue of the best selling e-comic series Vellicatrices Unlimited is almost here.

Order back issues and get up to date before the release...
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/vu.html
Don't forget to pick up a copy of the Vellicatrices Unlimited Annual Pinup #1!

Oh man, look at the possibilities people can have their way with the Countess! Seriously sexy front cover for VU, fellas! Wicked! Just love the way you drew Laffory in that position!

Wow! Talk about an alluring pose. Great drawing there. I agree also that I've always liked the way FTKL draws feet. Great job!

Man What a great way to end the semester. I am looking forward to this!

Excellent cover, guys! I can't wait for this issue. Great pose, wonderful expression...the whole thing is superb! :cool:

oh my god!

That's so erotic!
And that pose... tickling her leg and foot must be absolutely horrible like that.

i love it

such a delicious drawing. Her arched feet are gorgeous. the pose is very enticing and her legs are hot. very well done.

-tyklfynd

ALWAYS such a pleasure viewing these guys' work! Everything they produce is an instant classic.

Rxx

Thanks for the feedback folks. We're certainly on schedule for the 21st. I had some family commitments this past weekend, but I'm finishing the last couple of pages this afternoon. We've packed a bunch into this issue so there is plenty of action and we get back to some loose threads.

Keep the faith

BZ Tickler

Thank you, one and all!

Yeah, The Countess gets in some trouble this issue. Also, Peacock Leila comes to Koo's rescue, Julie McGee gets it, and Mistress Cat has a nasty catfight (pun intended) with Ruby Ramirez.

I've been wanting to get Liz Laffory tickled for a while. (I love it when the evil gals get it!) Glad you guys like the cover. Wait til you see the inside!

Peace!
~FTKL

AVAILABLE NOW!

The much anticipated 7th issue of the best selling e-comic series Vellicatrices Unlimited is here!

“The Countess gets in some trouble this issue. Also, Peacock Leila comes to Koo's rescue, Julie McGee gets it, and Mistress Cat has a nasty catfight (pun intended) with Ruby Ramirez.” –FTKL

* 10 Full Color Pages + Cover
* 50+ Comic Panels
* Jpeg Format
* Delivered by email

ORDERING & PRODUCT INFO
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/vu.html

We're really happy with this issue. Not only do we get back to Nina, but the Countess gets it (and it's only just begun). We also work over Julie which plants the seeds for her departure through the time stream. Not to mention things heating up on Olympus.

Then again I did mention it didn't I?

It's going to be a good year for us and it's not even May yet.

Keep the faith

BZ Tickler

Yeah, BZ's right. The Countess's torture is just getting started. So is Ruby Ramirez's rampage. Enjoy issue 7 for now and check back with us in about six weeks for the first issue of Julie McGee's adventures!

Peace!
~FTKL

Does Ruby receive, or only give in issue 8?

Oh I know! Keep the faith. Ruby is due. Don't forget also she has those interesting exposed armpit areas in that wicked blouse of hers. :devil:

BZ Tickler

Believe me Raul,

I try to keep up with areas people like. Don't forget in Julie's new series, the black top she wears is sleeveless.:D

BZ Tickler

Raul,

Rest assured both Ruby and the Countess get it REALLY bad. I think Ruby is solely on the giving end til issue 9 or 10, if I recall correctly. But, just wait...

Peace!
~FTKL

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back