• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED Series Flashback! 9/13/10

MTJpub

Verified
Back in 2002 FTKL & BZ Tickler launched one of the all time most successful comic series in MTJ Publishing history! Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED!
The series featured FTKL's signature art style and BZ Tickler's masterful coloring work set in a universe of dazzling hot women and over the top tickling action.

Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED!

Madame Koo and her KTB (Koo's Tickling Brigade) agents race against time to prevent the immortal Countess Laffory and her Red Feather Gang from obtaining a collection of enchanted toe rings, crafted by the Egyptian goddess of tickling, Nefertiki! Control of the fetish and financial world hangs in the balance, as these rival tickling powers vie for a prize that will guarantee their supremacy! This 10-issue groundbreaking saga by FTKL (artist/writer) and BZTickler (colorist/co-writer) features mythical goddesses, Oriental madams, Gothic temptresses, lady wrestlers, Russian femme fatales, female lawyers and pop divas, with one thing in common...

SOONER OR LATER, THEY ALL GET TICKLED!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/vu.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Please enjoy the cover art from all 10 issues of the main series, the classic VU One Shot comic, the VU Pin-up book, and a free preview of the 1st comic page of issue #1.

Attachments

• vellcatrices_unlimited_preview.jpg
    vellcatrices_unlimited_preview.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Fans of FTKL will want to check out...
CATALINA KANE
AND THE
TOURNAMENT OF THE TIGER

Written By Munchausen
Art By FTKL & BZ Tickler

*Illustrated Novella
*30,000 + Words
*15 Pages of Illustrations
*Pin-ups and Comic Sequences

Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger is an ambitious new project from MTJ Publishing.

Envisioned as a blending of the evocative, vivid possibilities of graphic storytelling with the depth, story, and character development possible through prose fiction,

Catalina Kane is a lavishly illustrated tickling novella that blends pin-ups and comic sequences -- 15 pages worth, by master artists FTKL (Vellicatrices: Unlimited) and BZ Tickler (Pulp Tickles) -- with over 30,000 words of vividly descriptive prose by veteran writer Munchausen (The Book of Barefoot Beauties)

**A 30,000 + word Novella
**15 Pages of Illustrations
**Pin-ups & Comic Sequences
**Art By FTKL & BZ Tickler
**Written by Munchausen
**f/f tickling
**Direct Digital Download

http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/CatalinaKane.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Attachments

• CKTOTT_COVER.jpg
    CKTOTT_COVER.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 77
Fans of BZ Tickler will want to check out...

Julie McGee Presents
PULP TICKLES

Concept, color and layout design
by BZ Tickler

Pencils
by Newt Windsor

Lettering and edits
by JS Fredricks and Julie McGee

Julie McGee presents the Pulp Tickles pinup book. Being a fan and collector of old pulp magazines from the 1950 through the 1970's, Julie worked with the guys at Skink Brothers Studio to produce this full color pinup set.

The set includes 11 images plus cover laid out in a classic fauxcover style reminiscent of those classic covers for years past. Also included is a horizontal format bonus poster of Julie McGee.

**11 PULP-STYLE COVERS
**BONUS POSTER
**COVER ART
**F/F & M/F Tickling
**Barefoot & Upper body Tickling

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/JMPulpTickles.html

Please enjoy the cover art and preview page from the pin-up collection...

Last edited:
These look pretty good. So, which issues have good bellybutton tickling in them? It looks like #1 does, so I'll be getting that one when I'm able.

These look pretty good. So, which issues have good bellybutton tickling in them? It looks like #1 does, so I'll be getting that one when I'm able.

Buttontickler,

Ironically the only button tickling in issue #1 appears on the preview page. Follwowing is a list of button tickling the appears in thes series, including the one shot comic, and the pin-up book....

VU #3, 2 pages, 3 panels.

VU #5, 1 page, 1 panel (long shot, finger in bellybutton)

VU #7, 2 pages, 2 panels

VU #8, 1 page, 1 panel (tickling belly near button with feather)

VU #9, 1 page, 1 panel (finger in bellybutton tickling)

VU #10 1 page, 1 panel (very minor feathering of button)

VU Pin-up Book , 2 pin-up pages ( One pin-up the ticklee's back to us but it is obvious that the tickler is blowing/slurping on the ticklee's tummy/button. In the 2nd pin-up a magical feather is tickling over the tickleee's bellybutton)

Keep in mind that VU is primarily focused on foot tickling with a few instances of upper-body tickling from time to time.

Hope that helps!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Buttontickler,

Ironically the only button tickling in issue #1 appears on the preview page. Follwowing is a list of button tickling the appears in thes series, including the one shot comic, and the pin-up book....

VU #3, 2 pages, 3 panels.

VU #5, 1 page, 1 panel (long shot, finger in bellybutton)

VU #7, 2 pages, 2 panels

VU #8, 1 page, 1 panel (tickling belly near button with feather)

VU #9, 1 page, 1 panel (finger in bellybutton tickling)

VU #10 1 page, 1 panel (very minor feathering of button)

VU Pin-up Book , 2 pin-up pages ( One pin-up the ticklee's back to us but it is obvious that the tickler is blowing/slurping on the ticklee's tummy/button. In the 2nd pin-up a magical feather is tickling over the tickleee's bellybutton)

Keep in mind that VU is primarily focused on foot tickling with a few instances of upper-body tickling from time to time.

Hope that helps!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Well, it doesn't get anymore specific than that. Thankyou for taking the time to look through these comics and list what each one has specifically. It has helped tremendously.

Just an idea, it may take too much time for it to be worth while, but the webmaster of another tickling comic site said that he may add a feature to his site that tells what kind of tickling or what body parts are tickled in each comic. To keep people, like me, from asking the same question over and over, it seems to me that it would be a good idea to add that feature to MTJ Pub.

Still looking forward to TFTA #31 and TTW #5. The anticipation for me is so thick that you couldn't cut it with a knife!

Just an idea, it may take too much time for it to be worth while, but the webmaster of another tickling comic site said that he may add a feature to his site that tells what kind of tickling or what body parts are tickled in each comic. To keep people, like me, from asking the same question over and over, it seems to me that it would be a good idea to add that feature to MTJ Pub.

A website revamp is currently in the works and we have a plan to address that issue. I don’t have an official ETA on when the revamp will go live, but I can safely say it will be before the year’s end.

Still looking forward to TFTA #31 and TTW #5. The anticipation for me is so thick that you couldn't cut it with a knife!

Tammi The Tickle Witch #5 is in production and just yesterday we received the first four completed pages (we already have all the roughs). We are pushing for a Halloween release and I feel we are on target.

Tales from the Asylum #31 is also in production. However, there is a 50/50 chance that it might slip to an early 2011 release. Having said that, I will do my very best to see that it is released in time for Christmas.

Jim
MTJpub.com

A website revamp is currently in the works and we have a plan to address that issue. I don’t have an official ETA on when the revamp will go live, but I can safely say it will be before the year’s end.

Cool, sounds good.

Tammi The Tickle Witch #5 is in production and just yesterday we received the first four completed pages (we already have all the roughs). We are pushing for a Halloween release and I feel we are on target.

Tales from the Asylum #31 is also in production. However, there is a 50/50 chance that it might slip to an early 2011 release. Having said that, I will do my very best to see that it is released in time for Christmas.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Good news there. I'd like to get them asap, BUT, I don't want it to be rushed and the quality of the work to end up suffering because of it.

Thanks for all you have done, do, and may do in the future. You've put forth much more effort into my requests and questions than I would have even come close to imagining! Great job!

I got issues 3, 5, 7, and 9. It's not what I was hoping for, but they are good none-the-less.

Thanks again for the info.

I got issues 3, 5, 7, and 9. It's not what I was hoping for, but they are good none-the-less.

Thanks again for the info.

I'm sorry it did not hit the spot for you. However, I have to say I was surprised to discover there was as much button tickling in the series as there was.

Jim

VU

I'm glad to say I have every edition of Vellicatices Unlimited.

This was one of my favorite series of all time, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about VU. This is still one of the most treasured elements of my tickling collection. Everybody needs to own every issue!

I'm glad to say I have every edition of Vellicatices Unlimited.

This was one of my favorite series of all time, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about VU. This is still one of the most treasured elements of my tickling collection. Everybody needs to own every issue!

Thank you for the kind words about VU. From the very first issue I knew the series was destined to be an all time classic in the genre. FTKL and BZ Tickler truly deserve all the praise that this series has received over the years.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I have them all. I was wondering if more one-shots are planned for this 'setting' in the future.

I have them all. I was wondering if more one-shots are planned for this 'setting' in the future.

Sadly, there is nothing in the works that I am aware of. However the possibility still exists.

For now I can point you in the direction of FTKL's and BZ Tickler's latest offerings outside of VU....

CATALINA KANE AND THE TOURNAMENT OF THE TIGER
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/CatalinaKane.html

Julie McGee Presents PULP TICKLES
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/JMPulpTickles.html

Also there is...

FTKL's TICKLING FANTASIES (Tickling clips)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/29443

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back