• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellicatrices: UNLIMITES #5 Cover Art!

MTJpub

Verified
VU5Cover.jpg

We don't have an official release date as of yet. However here is the cover and it hints at when you might be able to enjoy this sizzling issue!

Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED is one of the best selling e-comics available from MTJ Publishing. Don't miss out on the tickling action. Back issues available at...

MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/vu.html

Those are sexy babes

That is a very cool picture. I think the sweat dripping from the feet is hilarious. Your cartoon women have the most sexy body shape I have ever seen.

Thanks, rajee!

We aim to please. It's fun doing a comic full of nothing but sexy women and tickling (OK, and the occasional martial arts catfight!).

Peace!
FTKL

BTW, did someone mention tickling goth girls in another post? There's a fair bit of that in VU!

This looks fantastic as always! I particularly love this angle on bare feet, and how you manage to communicate so well that they know what's in store for them :)

Sexy stuff! It's great that the feet are giving of the emotional viewpoint of distress here, trying to get themselves free! And who are wearing those toerings right now in that pic?

grippedchimp,

The feet in those toe rings belong to none other than Mindy Meers. Yup, she's in big trouble in this issue. Look for some new bio sheets for brand new and recently added characters (like Madame Cranesfeather) soon, too!

Kunzite,

Thanks! I've always wanted to do a pic like this. I just wasn't good enough to do it before now.

Peace!
FTKL

Mindy is yummy, but Ruby (that Brazilian dancer) is my fave. She's sooooo fine....

You'll be seeing a bit of Ruby, too, this issue... along with another gypsy-esque beauty!

FTKL

Natalya

I wanna see Natalya get her stockings stripped off and totally overworked. :D

huaman,

All in good time, my friend. All in good time.

Peace!
FTKL

VU #5. Life is good. Very good. Wuv the look of the new issue FTKL and BZ. Thanks.

Last edited:
How did you get it? According to MTJPUB's site, it's not out yet. The second it is, tho.....

Sorry I didn't mean to imply I had it. I meant I like the look of the new issue from the cover and that life will be very good when it is out. Hope I did not create too much confusion. I edited my previous post to avoid anymore confusion. :D

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back