• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

velly z portfolio

Xei

trying to find this . can't seem to contact Velly-z herself to purchase this comic

any hlep would be great

I think Velly has split the scene...like so many talented folks have.

I don't remember her ever having a portfolio for sale. But I could be totally wrong. I just remember her having a few freebie pics floating around.

The most famous of which is her Michelle series. Here's the original thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?132012-michelle-by-velly-z

But because of the reboot, I think most of the work is gone on this thread. I'll see if I can find it in my archives and repost it.

Or maybe someone else has some.

B

There was a portfolio. It has those Michelle pics as well as two comic strips. I don't remember who sold it or how it was sold.

There was a portfolio. It has those Michelle pics as well as two comic strips. I don't remember who sold it or how it was sold.

There you have it.

Drat, I knew I was likely mistaken. Thanks for the info, LGZ! :)

Well, how about it?

Does anyone have those Michelle images?

B

Velly sold the portfolio herself. I managed to snag a copy. With her vanishing, I really don't know what it means for her images.

If I remember right, she was getting some kind of illness (could be MS, don't remember), someone here commissioned her to do some stuff, which was not delivered due to the sickness, he made a big commotion on the forum and that was the last time I saw Velly made posts

I bought the portfolio, but I don't know if making it available would be the thing to do. Velly has been gone for years, but her stuff is basically in limbo. You can certainly find it on a number of pirate sites.

If I remember right, she was getting some kind of illness (could be MS, don't remember), someone here commissioned her to do some stuff, which was not delivered due to the sickness, he made a big commotion on the forum and that was the last time I saw Velly made posts

Yeah there was quite a kerfuffle over her back in the day. Supposedly several people commissioned her and she was paid and never delivered. Some have also speculated that she was really another internet artist taking commissions under a different name. I don't know the details of either, but I did have an e-mail exchange with her about commission work and she declined at the time because she already had a full plate of work to complete. Soon after, the complaints started to surface.

Yeah there was quite a kerfuffle over her back in the day. Supposedly several people commissioned her and she was paid and never delivered. Some have also speculated that she was really another internet artist taking commissions under a different name. I don't know the details of either, but I did have an e-mail exchange with her about commission work and she declined at the time because she already had a full plate of work to complete. Soon after, the complaints started to surface.
Yeah I was one of the people she never finished the work for. I'm still waiting on a pic that she owes me for. 50 dollars gone

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=58183 Here's the thread to put the situation into context for anybody that's curious as to what exactly happened at the time.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back