• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

velly_z!! yaaay, i'm back!!!

velly_z

TMF Poster
hola, everyone!!:wavingguy

i'm finally back!! sorry for the long abscence but my new job is very demanding, (graphic artist for an ad agency:idunno:), and things are very busy there.

but i managed to make some pics and a new character!! her name is michelle:

yeah, she has no pants, but then, in old cartoon tradition... who wears pants anyway?:manicd:

her first book will be published by mtj in a few days, in the meantime, i'll leave you with that pic so you can think about michelle!

buh-bye!:smilelove

Last edited:
AWESOME to see you again Velly, and I'm glad you're still drawing! Hooray!:woot::bowing:

Welcome back Velly_z! And back just in time to announce your new book,too - I am sooo looking forward to reading a whole comic from you. Do you have any plans (dare we hope??) for a "Jay" comic?

Welcome back!

Welcome back Velly_z! And back just in time to announce your new book,too - I am sooo looking forward to reading a whole comic from you. Do you have any plans (dare we hope??) for a "Jay" comic?

Welcome back!

it all depends on mr morandillas, but yes, i'd love to.

No way!

Velly's back!!!!!

Awesome news. So glad to see your work again.

I can't wait to see the comic!

B

I thought you were lost in the tides of "real life", never to return. Still one of my favorite styles. Might actually get me to buy one of these dirty magazines.

This comeback is completely unexpected, and very, very much appreciated. Welcome back Velly, we have been missing you greatly !:bouncybou

Ack! The picture has disappeared! Curse you, Photobucket! Please consider re-uploading the image or attaching it to the TMF, velly. I am delighted to see you back, regardless of photobucket's silliness.

Oh my goodness! You have no idea how happy you just made me! I adore you, Velly! And yes, the picture got taken down! I hope you can fix it! I love your artwork!

Congrats on the new book! I will buy that one for sure! :blaugh:

Ooops!! silly...they erase michelle but they won't erase jay's bare manhood from their files. oh well,...here she is again:

WOOOOOO! welcome back velly-z really missed your work ^ ^
if you ever want to have a new character to be tortured I volunteer myself XD

welcome back again ^ ^

Hi Velly, Welcome back. I'm really glad your back and doing Art again. We missed you Kiddo :twohugs:
hope to talk to you soon, And good luck with the job :D

Glad to see you back

Any chance you'll be drawing more f/m tk art?

Woooo-hooooo!

I agree with my compatriots! The words SUPREME AWESOMENESS IN HISTORY OF UNIVERSE aren;t quite accurate enough to describe this...but it's close.

Welcome back Velly, keep those NC-17 rated drawings coming and stick around as long as you can.

Oh , HELL yes!!!

I gotta admit , velly_z ... I thought you were long gone ... never to return. I'm really glad to see you & your kick-ass art are back on the TMF ... where you belong!

Congrats on your job , too ... nice to see you making good on that phenomenal talent you have.

Don't be a stranger , y'hear?

hola, everyone!!:wavingguy

her first book will be published by mtj in a few days, in the meantime, i'll leave you with that pic so you can think about michelle!

Greetings folks,

I need to update the release date for Michelle.

Michelle will be not released until late March. Velly did not know I had a line of publications waiting for release when she submitted her publication.

When we get closer to release I'll give a specific date.

Thank you
Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I can't wait to see your project, and any other new works you share with us. I've always been a fan, and am happy to see you back! :triangle:

w00tz0rz! she's baaaaaaack!

You were definitely missed, babygirl! Can't wait to see your latest works! And Michelle looks like she's in for some ticklish trouble indeed! Yum!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back