• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Venray, enough with the boobs, already...

okay okay

At least I don't have to worry about the boss seeing the new one <gg>

um, WHOOPS!!!

XOXO

Personally, I wished the boobs stayed. Highly entertaining:p

Hey Ray, BRING THE BOOBS BACK!!!!.... please

Didn't say I didn't like them....I thought it was really cute..<gg>

XOXO

Hey, you leave Ray's boobs alone, y'hear?

:ranty: If ya don't like 'em, don't look! :rant:

Your friendly, furry, boobie-lovin' California State Trooper, joyfully blasting his way through any and every ethical stop sign without so much as a toot of the siren...

~~~ Dan ~~~

Support your Local Boobies!

American Buffalo Hooters?

the_Baron said:
i'd still like to see an american buffalo

This is the wrong website for THAT, but if there's anyone on the planet who could find a picture of them, it'd be Ray :rolleyes:

buffalo.jpg

Oddjob0226 said:
Lordy. It's on the same page as the snipe and the left-handed monkey wrench.......
Monkey...wrench?

Quit yer foolin' boy!!

Tease an old-timer, will ya...why, I was stealing women's shoes when you were small enough to fit into one. :p

Wanker.

Cheers.:D

I beleive the dirty vicar (of Monty Python fame) said it best, "I like ... tits!".

Re: American Buffalo Hooters?

AffectionateDan said:
This is the wrong website for THAT, but if there's anyone on the planet who could find a picture of them, it'd be Ray :rolleyes:

Since we WERE speaking of boobies...and he DID want to see a Bison...and Bison dont have boobies so to speak.....:rolleyes:

I took the liberty.........

bison1.gif

Ray

(falls off chair) OMG OMG OMG--where is Jpie now--asleep? She's gonna bust when she sees this....

well

She's smart girl--she reminded me to get my pedicure in advance of tomorrow's photo session--never met her but she seems adorable!

XOXO

Moses25 said:
[B
Tease an old-timer, will ya...why, I was stealing women's shoes when you were small enough to fit into one. :p

[/B]

!!! As a man of principals, I always admired you, but even more so now. Great to hear!

But also, as a man of principals, I did let the FBI know about this. Not that my admiration has diminished any....

:firedevil

ooooh. sorry folks.

i just saw JPIE's buffalo - he's beautiful and majestic. don't you just want to scratch his furry little (big) head?

and Venray - those are might large nippies on mrs. bison.

Re: well

steph said:
She's smart girl--she reminded me to get my pedicure in advance of tomorrow's photo session--never met her but she seems adorable!

XOXO

I am a smart girl and I am off to get my pedicure tomorrow, gonna see some play action tomorrow night, SATUR DAY NIGHT !...

Oh Ray, I knew you'd outdo me...wait till I get ahold of you!!

k then may i just say....

HAVE FUN (and I'm jealous!) Woo-hoo!!!

XOXO

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back