• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vermilion Crescent RELEASED (free illustrated fantasy novella)

Lol. I'm still glad that that banner is catching eyes. :)

WOW!!! This looks really interesting! Will have to make my purchase this week. Very erotic banner!!!! :toast:

Funkytklr2:
Oh, you don't have to make a 'purchase' to see it. This one is a freebie for the community. You can find the pdf download in the very first post of this thread. :)

Guess a LOT of people are staring at that banner... ;)

i feel like ive robbed you in some way, because it's such a high quality piece of work and it was free. everything about it was built correctly, differing areas of focus as the story went along. just incredible detailed artwork. no stone unturned. cant even think of the right praise to give this. everyone should read this. overall a great story in its own right as well as an erotic piece. 10/10

Funkytklr2:
Oh, you don't have to make a 'purchase' to see it. This one is a freebie for the community. You can find the pdf download in the very first post of this thread. :)

Guess a LOT of people are staring at that banner... ;)

I guess I got sooooooo caught up in that banner that I totally missed that link AND the text within the banner gave me a clue too!! LOL!!!! Thanks for the nice "gift"! Looking forward to reading it. I have to say it again though that I am a complete sucker for a barefooted, toewiggling HOTTIE!!!!! Nuff said!

Devilsadvocate:
Thank you very much for the very gracious comment on VC. I'm very glad you enjoyed it. Don't feel like you've 'robbed' anyone, as I've said many times, this was a 'gift' for everyone in the community (which I hope people enjoyed and appreciated) and that makes me happy.

Funkytlkr2:
Hope you enjoy the read as well. :)

It's been about a year since we released 'Vermilion Crescent', an illustrated novella, so I think it's been far too long since I posted this (non-tickle) piece: Vermilion's character design sheet. Cleaned up and labeled, of course, for anyone that wanted to see the design better of this sultry and wild bounty huntress.

Again, it's been a year since VC, and Will Georges and I wanted to thank everyone who has looked/read the novella in that time and we hope you enjoyed it. Those of you with interest that haven't read or commented yet, we'd very much like to hear what you thought of it eventually. ^^

As for the art here, it pretty much speaks for itself, giving you little details in the design you might not see at first glance. I have an unlabeled version available as well if desired.

...it'd be very interesting to see just 'who' drew this image though. ;)

Well, of course I drew it techincally, but it's somewhat being drawn by, let's say a character...

Anyway, enjoy and we hope you liked VC itself.

Linework/design by me.
Colors by the talented Will Georges.

Attachments

• VermilionRefLabel.jpg
    VermilionRefLabel.jpg
    792.3 KB · Views: 32
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back