• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very ticklish 18 y/o girl from Newfoundland

Seems like the Canadian crowd is pretty spaced out and fairly quiet. I've actually been wanting to visit Newfoundland though, potentially one more reason to consider it haha.

Hi there! which part of NFL ? I'm in montreal by now but sometime visit st Johns!

Seems like the Canadian crowd is pretty spaced out and fairly quiet. I've actually been wanting to visit Newfoundland though, potentially one more reason to consider it haha.

Most of the Canadian people are from Ontario or Montreal, nowhere near me lol

Most of the Canadian people are from Ontario or Montreal, nowhere near me lol

Even in Ontario and Montreal it's pretty quiet haha. I do wish you luck though! Someone's gotta get out there eventually :p

It does seem like canada is really lacking "our kind" everywhere I look. Either that, or they're all just too shy to search out their internet options.

I'm on the west coast, you're on the east so the distance sucks. Maybe one day...

There are like maybe 5 girls from canada that I've seen on this site. They basically dont exist in canada.I'm in ottawa and have only ever talked to one person on here from there that was a girl but she hasn't been on since april

it is a shame that I am not living there anymore. there is a slight age gap/difference. I am originally from back east St John's to be exact. I have been away for 25 years. the last time I was back was 10-15 years I think now. I am sure your a gem to hang out with, talk to and know. f being a ticklish lee and east coast girl, that is a double trouble but beneficial to whomever you decide to meet and hang out with also! Take care

Trevor

I live near the limit of Quebec and New Brunswick. If you want to chat, inbox me

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back