• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrators used to tickle?

TicklexoxFreaK

TMF Novice
Has anyone here ever actually used a vibrator as an item to use for tickle play? I don't mean using it to turn the person on, I mean used it on someone feet, stomach or armpits. If so, did it work well? I'd be thrilled to have it used on me to turn me on but i'd really wanna try it on one of my worst spots to see what happens.

Yes. Ive used thisw little pocket vibrator on my Girlfriend's soles and navel. Drives her insane. You'd love it. :)

Vibration is a great tickling sensation,.... hell, I've employed a tiny "specialty" sanding device, albeit enclosed in a mink glove,... with Susan,.... and that seems to be the ultimate.

Yep, on my ex's feet, she loved being tickled and this took her over the edge :D

Worked well enough on me, that bitch! Ah who am I kidding, I loved it! Tickled her, too! I liked my turn, but she complained, "that really isn't what it is for!" Whatever, yeah, it works!

Last edited:
I've experienced one of those bunnys or rabbits and let me tell you ... it works!

I've used and had them used on me to great effect. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back