• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vick signs 2-year deal with Eagles

Tickle Fiend

4th Level Orange Feather
Vick, Eagles agreeComment Email Print Share By Chris Mortensen
ESPN.com
Archive

Quarterback Michael Vick has signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles, his agent, Joel Segal, confirmed to ESPN.com.

Vick was the No. 1 draft pick in 2001, and once the highest-paid player in football. But he has not played since 2006 when his career came tumbling down. He was convicted in August 2007 of conspiracy and running a dogfighting operation, sentenced to 23 months in federal prison and suspended indefinitely by the NFL.

But after serving his time and being released from home confinement July 20, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell conditionally lifted Vick's suspension, allowing him to sign with a team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Frankly, I'm just glad that it's over with and that he isn't on my team. Meh.

bad move by Vick in my opinion, why sign with the Eagles where you stand no chance at starting when he could have signed with a team like, the 49ers,Texans,Panthers,Miami who all expressed intrest

Vick might play an interesting role in Philly; running the Wildcat offense, etc.

Best of luck to him, and I agree, lets move on.

bad move by Vick in my opinion, why sign with the Eagles where you stand no chance at starting when he could have signed with a team like, the 49ers,Texans,Panthers,Miami who all expressed intrest

I didnt know that, Trez. The last I heard, there were no takers for Vick, which probably means there were a lot of under the table negotiations.

I dont know if Vick is starting material yet skills wise, or if he will ever be again. But I do see him perhaps causing a disruption to some opposing defenses because when he steps on the field, you dont know what to prepare for or how much he still has in him. He could be a bargain or a bust.

I'm shocked that Choakland didn't want him.

19180043_240X180.jpg

Happy Birthday, Chiefs!

I'm just glad this is over... and the 49ers never expressed interest in Vick.

Does anyone think Vick is genuinely sorry for killing dogs? He's just sorry he got caught. If they hadn't linked Vick to this 3-ring circus, he'd probably still be funding the Bad News Kennels operation.

I just wished he would have signed with the Jets :facepalm2:

Hey Flock! Don't wish the best friend to man's best friend on us there are other teams who play in states where he can hang dogs from trees with dental floss and support Vick's unique ways of having fun!! I honestly thought he was gonna go the PacMan Jones route and become a pro-wrestler. I can see Mr. McMahon booking the first ever "Pit Bull On A Pole Match" vs. John Cena or someone :evileye: ;)

Me being a Philly fan I def have mixed feelings about it. Yeah im all for the getting a 2nd chance but this is pushing it. Who knows, the guy may step in a be a difference maker but hell he is gonna get booooood everywhere he goes..doesnt make the organization look to good in my eyes.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back