• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victorian ticking?

Marvel_Tickling

TMF Master
Hope I'm posting on the right part of the forum.

I was wondering, are there any pieces of tickling art based around the victorian days? I've struggled to find any!

Thanks

2uj4d4y.jpg

On Thursday last week, a very serious charge was preferred against a man named Michael Puckridge, who resides at Winbush, a small village in Northumberland. The circumstances, as detailed before the board of guardians, are of a harrowing nature.

It appears that Puckridge has lived very unhappily with his wife, whose life he has threatened on more than one occasion. Most probably he had long contemplated the wicked design which he carried out but too successfully about a fortnight since.

Mrs Puckridge, who is an interesting looking young woman, has for a long time past suffered from varicose veins in the legs. Her husband told her that he possessed an infallible remedy for this ailment.

She was induced by her tormentor to allow herself to be tied to a plank, which he placed across two chairs. When the poor woman was bound and helpless, Puckridge deliberately and persistently tickled the soles of her feet with a feather.

For a long time he continued to operate upon his unhappy victim, who was rendered frantic by the process. Eventually she swooned, whereupon her husband released her. It soon became but too manifest that the light of reason had fled. Mrs Puckridge was taken to the workhouse, where she was placed with the insane patients.

A little girl who lived in the house, niece of the ill-used woman, spoke to one or two of the neighbours, saying her aunt had been tied to a plank, and that her uncle, so she believed, had cruelly ill-treated her.

An inquiry was instituted, and there is every reason to believe that Mrs Puckridge had been driven out of her mind in the way already described. But the result of the investigation is not yet known.

The Illustrated Police News, December 11, 1869

Thanks for posting this gem. Always loved it.

...an sort-of Victorian/Edwardian/Jules Verne-esque golden oldie:

A Grande Endeavor & Satisfactory Progress!
"" 16th October, 1889

The Lady Philomena has, at long last, committed to our expedition to the wildes of Patagonia ~ the fourth pillar of the Earth! Having been advised of the hardiness and fortitude required in such a strenuous undertaking, she has agreed and acceded to a vigorous course of corporal training in my private study to bolster her valiancy and pluck.

Having no disillusionment of the beastly environs that await us, I have taken great care to prepare her in the most stern and resolute manner, with complete disregard for the exception of her femininity. Bound hand and foot, and with firm scientific application of a feather to her delicate proclivities, I have forged ahead and made great impetus in spite of her thrashing caterwaul and vellication. All the while being mindful to be as stern and methodical in her inexorable torment without charity, as is my duty to the advancement of her constitution.

Yet, contrary to the woman's remonstrance and languishing hilarity; one cannot hope but notice an undercurrent of masochistic pleasure and the curious titillation of her sex. This phenomena will require further scrutiny over the next few weeks, as there is but a short time to prepare for our embarkment upon the dirigible.

Onward and upward!
~ Prof. Abercrombie Jos. Pamplemous lll
H. R. M. A. S. ""

View attachment 391399

Thank you, Libertine and C.A.B., for your wonderful contributions. :D

...an sort-of Victorian/Edwardian/Jules Verne-esque golden oldie:

A Grande Endeavor & Satisfactory Progress!
"" 16th October, 1889

The Lady Philomena has, at long last, committed to our expedition to the wildes of Patagonia ~ the fourth pillar of the Earth! Having been advised of the hardiness and fortitude required in such a strenuous undertaking, she has agreed and acceded to a vigorous course of corporal training in my private study to bolster her valiancy and pluck.

Having no disillusionment of the beastly environs that await us, I have taken great care to prepare her in the most stern and resolute manner, with complete disregard for the exception of her femininity. Bound hand and foot, and with firm scientific application of a feather to her delicate proclivities, I have forged ahead and made great impetus in spite of her thrashing caterwaul and vellication. All the while being mindful to be as stern and methodical in her inexorable torment without charity, as is my duty to the advancement of her constitution.

Yet, contrary to the woman's remonstrance and languishing hilarity; one cannot hope but notice an undercurrent of masochistic pleasure and the curious titillation of her sex. This phenomena will require further scrutiny over the next few weeks, as there is but a short time to prepare for our embarkment upon the dirigible.

Onward and upward!
~ Prof. Abercrombie Jos. Pamplemous lll
H. R. M. A. S. ""

View attachment 391399

very good!

So glad you enjoyed!
I've been collecting Vintage erotic art and fine art with erotic themes for a long time. Some others and I had quite a good thread going a while back. Oh, let me see, what was it's title . . ."Tickling in Art". You can look for it in the way-back machine!
Want some more?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back