• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video companies that use a "house" tickler. Pros/Cons

Horatio

TMF Master
Without naming names, there are a few video companies out there that use what I'm referring to as a "house" tickler. I'm referring to a female (there might be males out there, I don't know) tickler who does the lions share, if not all, of the tickling.

From personal experience, if I find a video of a tickler I like, I will search for other clips that she's in where she's the tickler. I think a sexy, skilled tickler is what makes the video.

So - back to the "house" tickler premise. There have been several companies whose tickler doesn't do it for me. Or worse, she is overexposed, having made dozens of the same types of videos, same techniques.

My long-winded point: there are several companies out there whom I used to spend money on, but I don't even bother going to their site any longer cause I know who/what I'm gonna see. And I think that's something that the owners of these sites need to know.

Love to hear feedback - maybe I'm on an island with this observation.

Agreed, but thankfully there are lots of other clip stores to choose from, so we can shop elsewhere if videos at one store become too uninteresting.

It's an interesting point, but personally, it wouldn't stop me from purchasing a video from a company, just because they happen to use the same tickler in a number of videos. For me, it's about the reactions, and not the person who's actually doing the tickling.

I agree- tickler matters. For instance, I like Kim from Tickletown- she's playful and teasing. I like it when she tests each spot and teases the ticklee about her ticklishness there.

If we're going to identify ticklers that we like:

Tasha & Brooke from Tickle Abuse: Those women are brutal and they love what they do.

Charlie Chase: I don't remember where she's from, but she's another one who's creative, semi-sadistic, and loves it.

Now sometimes there are some honorable mentions to the lees who switch:

Lo-Lo from Tickle Abuse: I saw a vid she did with Brooke and she completely wrecked the ler in that one! Usually Lo-lo is the lee but she got the chance to get some revenge on Brooke and it was awesome!

Carmen from Tickle Abuse: Did a revenge video with Tasha and gave her the business!! That might have been one of the last vids Carmen did.

Lil' Dee from Tickle Abuse: Did a revenge vid with Tommy and totally left him spent. She's a tiny little woman but that day she might as well been an 800-lb gorilla. She found his weak spots and exploited them with a sadistic glee only reserved for special ticklers IMHO.

I'm mostly ler because I'm horribly ticklish and don't think I could submit to the real stuff, but love to watch and voyeur if you know what I mean.........

The house tickler could be a friend, business partner or owner of said company. If a particular tickler doesn't do it for you, you can move on. There's plenty to choose from these days.

I've never understood why working with more than one producer is such a problem. If I didn't like one girl in TickleAbuse I'm probably not going to like her in some Tickle Intensive, no, but the fact that I saw her in one place at first and then somewhere else later on has never been a dealbreaker.

Though otherwise I'm half in agreement. If I think someone is a lame tickler, I'd rather not see them at it over and over again. But at the same time, if I really like a model, I'm psyched to see them at it. coughcoughKittycough. So I guess I'm neutral.

I have a variety of models who do the tickling here and there, but Tasha is the best tickler. It doesnt matter how great a lee is, if you have a bad tickler, the video will uttlerly suck. Brooke was great too, but Tasha is the only tickler I have had who pretty much could care less how much a lee is suffering and wont let anyone off easy. My videos focus on the lee anyway, but I suppose if a producer focuses too much on the ler, the videos wouldn't be that interesting eventually. Once in a while someone will say they are tired of seeing Tasha, but the girls that are tickled are always changing, so I dont see the point. In the end, videos where Tasha is the tickler are almost always most popular. Keri is great in the Tickle Tapout series, and what is most requested video to do next? Tasha and Keri, lol.

My intuition tells me that the only way to have a successful video company is to have at least one "house tickler" that is consistently awesome. Like Tasha;)

I have a variety of models who do the tickling here and there, but Tasha is the best tickler. It doesnt matter how great a lee is, if you have a bad tickler, the video will uttlerly suck. Brooke was great too, but Tasha is the only tickler I have had who pretty much could care less how much a lee is suffering and wont let anyone off easy. My videos focus on the lee anyway, but I suppose if a producer focuses too much on the ler, the videos wouldn't be that interesting eventually. Once in a while someone will say they are tired of seeing Tasha, but the girls that are tickled are always changing, so I dont see the point. In the end, videos where Tasha is the tickler are almost always most popular. Keri is great in the Tickle Tapout series, and what is most requested video to do next? Tasha and Keri, lol.

I think a great company has a nice mix of ticklers... It's great to have a "house tickler" when he or she is really great at tickling... but I always enjoy to see cute sexy 'lee have a chance to be on the other side of the stocks, especially the diminutive submissive types who get a chance to give as much as they've taken.

However, if the house tickler NOT good at tickling, well, their house, their rules... I tell you - if I ran a company, I'd be tickling as much as possible; to hell with what anybody thinks of my skillz (even though I am a super awesome tickler - believe it).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back