• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Game Girl's Feet

Does anyone have a picture of Asuka Kazama barefoot during her first two intro art still shots at the beginning of Tekken 6? You know where she's sitting at home thinking to herself that if she beats Jin in the tournament she can end his war? Does this sound familiar to anybody? If so, could someone please share it?

Is this what you are talking about? Not a big Tekken fan myself so I can't confirm for sure.

YES IT IS POPPAMETH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've been looking everywhere for this! you're my hero man! I really appreciate it!

I got another Tekken 6 pic I'm looking for. In Panda's story, there is a opening scene where Ling Xiaoyu is putting on her shoes but we get to see one foot still bare. Anyone have it?

Zelda from Skyward Sword.

First official art I've ever seen of her feet.

Thanks for that, just got to that part where I noticed she had those on!
She has an interesting design. And speaking of first official foot sightings, Here is a huge picture of barefoot peach from the new Mario and Sonic at the London games. in the trailer daisy is seen barefoot while synchronised swimming with her. Blaze the cat and amy both wear these rubber shoes.

;) This Thread Will Never Die!!

Selphie=Final Fantasy Series
Amalia/female sadida=Wakfu/Dofus Series
San=Shinobido Series
Elysium=SoulCalibur V
Pixie=Moster Rancher

;) This Thread Will Never Die!!

Selphie=Final Fantasy Series
Amalia/female sadida=Wakfu/Dofus Series
San=Shinobido Series
Elysium=SoulCalibur V
Pixie=Moster Rancher

You don't know how long I've been waiting for somebody to post a pic of Pixie's feet! :love

The extra cute female version of courage from Brave A Warrior's Tale

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back