• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Games-Rumble Roses XX

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Now, for those out there who are a fan of the original "Rumble roses" game, i need not give an introduction. However, for those who aren't familiar with it, Rumble Roses is a all female wrestling game, for the PS2 and i believe Xbox.

The game was a decent wrestling game, but more then anything it was a fan service game ( :D ) which even went so far as to have a humiliation gauge and finishing move, usually resulting from moves that would put the other charactor in a more or less compromising position.

However, what really caught my eye candy eye in this game was the use of a weapon called a "Tickle stick" which consisted of a long pole with a wiggling hand on the end that you could use to tickle your oponent with.

Now, fast forward to present day, and we have Rumble Roses XX being released to the XBox360 on March 28. This game will be considerably better then the original Rumble Roses in a great deal of ways, like the ability to edit and customize the body type, demensions, and clothing of your charactor, and has a total of 40 charactors to use. For the record though, when i say 40 charactors, i mean that like in the first game, the charactors will have alternative forms, each one having 4 forms total, ie Superstar, Baby face, Heel, Super Heel.

But, of course, the most interesting thing will be that from the sounds of things, they are bringing back the tickle stick.

Akari Uchida: Let’s say you are facing a baby-faced, very clean cut and orthodox fighter who is stronger than your character. You might take an object like a tickle stick and just keep annoying her with it. Eventually, she’ll lose control, snap, and possibly grab a bat and start swinging at you. Now that she has lost her cool, you have an advantage with sweeping and cradle moves.

This is a quote from the person in charge of this game.

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1326/Rumble-Roses-XX-Akari-Uchida-Interview/p2

One of the things that makes this game even more interesting, is the addition of something which is called the "Queen's Match", which is a wrestling match where the loser has to preform a humiliating task in the outfit of your choosing from the costume selection. Now, from what i've seen so far, there is a Limbo game, a ball bouncing game, a dancing game, and a posing game. There are supposed to be 40 games total. However, i have heard rumour of a "Tickling game" for the queens Match as well. SO far i haven't been able to varify things, but i'm looking into it, and i deffinitly plan on renting both the game and the system when they come out. I'll keep you all posted.

Cosmo--

Thanks for the 411 about the new Rumble Roses! I bought the first one for the PS2 and enjoyed the hell out of the game. Any word on whether this'll be available for the PS3? Right now, I'm holding out waiting to buy a PS3 (when it comes out) over the Xbox 360... but something like this could get me to re-think that decision.

Thanks again for the update!

Thanks for the 411 about the new Rumble Roses! I bought the first one for the PS2 and enjoyed the hell out of the game. Any word on whether this'll be available for the PS3? Right now, I'm holding out waiting to buy a PS3 (when it comes out) over the Xbox 360... but something like this could get me to re-think that decision.

I have heard rumors about it being ported over to the PS3 eventually, but probably not until a year or two goes by, though if the game is very successful, it might be sooner. Something else that is interesting about the gaem, is if you take it online, you'll be able to purchase clothing (possibly items as well) online with points you get for wrestling.

Fingers crossed!

I LOVEd the first one because it was hands down the most perverted girl on girl action you could get from a console system.

The Queen's match talk has really stirred up my imagination! I love the sound of this!

I just got to get an Xbox360 first!!!!

it would seem that last months EMG (Electronic gaming monthly) made meantion of a tickling minigame in the game. So, here's hoping.

yup, this seems to confirm that there is tickling in the "Queen's Matches".

Humiliation Has Never Been So...Sexy
While we're still lamenting Konami's decision to abandon the first game's mud-wrestling mode, this sequel replaces it with something even more bizarre--the Queen's Match. "You don't really have anything like this in America," Uchida says. "Queen's mode lets gamers experience the unique Japanese sense of eroticism." In this mode, the winner gets to subject her opponent to one of several strange forms of fanciful torture. Whether you're making the girls dress up in goofy outfits, perform silly dances, or squirm by tickling them with a creepy moving hand on a stick, you're in for some truly esoteric titillation. "Anything you fantasize is probably here," laughs Uchida. "But people focus too much on the babes, boobs, and the butts...it features very solid gameplay, too!"

http://egm.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3148317&did=2

...I love the Japanese...

Tickle stick must remain.

Go on then. Heres a picture of poor Reiko in a bind. Does anyone have a tickle stick? :firedevil

Gadzooks would love it here!

Yeah know what, that big green monster Gadzooks should pay a visit to the Rumble Roses Arena. :D

actually, it's not a submission Horatio. Thats a "Queen's match" game. But thanks for the clip, it looks great!

WOW! Way cool I wish I had an Xbox 360 now. Thanks for all the info Cosmo. :D

I wish there was an actual tickle submission....oh well, cute clip anyway. The laughing could've been better, though.

Ok, i've played the game, and here is my thoughts on the tickling.

First, we have the return of the tickle stick weapon from Rumble Roses for the PS2. It works exactly the same way as the first game, where you can use it to smack a person, or tickle them, causing them to do a little shimmy dance, laugh, and fall to there knees.

Now, the Queen's match, as i explained, has the ticklng as a punishment if you lose. Fortionatly, out of the many punishments this one is already unlocked so you have access to it right away.

Horatio's clip that he posted show's what happens to the person on the recieiving end of the tickle stick, where they laugh, and wiggle, and fall down, only to get another bout of tickling. This happens about three times, before the punishment session ends.

Also, something i found out, is that if you go to the photo section to take photo's if you choose the beach for your location, tickling is one of the actions you can use to take a photo(you need to have it where there are two people having there photo taken together, so pairs instead of single) and basically it's like the queen's match punishment, except it keeps going again and again, and you can pause and take photo's of the actions.

Sadly, the voice acting isn't great in the game. Now, thats not to say it's horrible, but unlike the first game, there is no begging or dialect before the tickling starts or intermixed. When a person get's tickled, they laugh, and thats it. Some of them have decent laughs, others don't. To be honest, i [refer the tickling dialoge from the first game.

Now, i haven't been able to play any of the charactrs alter forms, ie Face to Heel, so i can't say if there laughter changes from the tickling, but there isn't any real change from baby-face to superbaby-face, so i'm not getting my hopes up.

As far as tickling submissions go, i think Killer kahn had a tickling submission hold in RR1, but since i haven't been able to unlock her i haven't gotten a chance to try it yet. I've also heard meantion of using weapons for lethal moves, so it might be possible to use the tickle stick in some way. I'll keep people posted.

If anybody else has any questions about the game feel free to ask.

Edit: h, and as a side not about that clip, while Aisha does have probably one of the worst laughs (as oposed to the first game where she arguably had the best) the main problem with the clip is the music is turned up all the way, and this sadly drowns out the dialoge. Fortionatly in the game you can turn down the music so the charactors voices are nice and loud.

Last edited:
My Favorite Laugh...

I liked the Cow-Girls laugh myself. She sounds like Rogue from that 90's X-men Cartoon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back